Thread: Please unban me from #remote-exploit...

Default Please unban me from #remote-exploit...

Hey there,
    whoever banned me...

Would be nice if I at least know why this hapened so it would not repeat again.

And what would be the time/price (in efforts) to get back online?

Thanks and sorry if I did something wrong

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

How are you banned if you are posting? Quick batman, to the idiot's corner!
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Developer

Even though most of us are on IRC its a different set of admins there. I seem to remember you acting like a douche and being banned for a good reason but cant recall what it was. Once again we cant do anything about what happened there.

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Go through a proxy and get back on an apologize. Or get re-banned LOL. Don't act like a douche and you won't get banned. Although if sleepless is in there, he may ban you for the hell of it Sleepless has banned me several times for a few days, for making jokes (or being a douche) I dont remember lol.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

I seriously apologize...

If there is an admin passing by, well... it's up to you, but I promise will be careful with my mouth.

my nick there was shnapp| ...

Developer

No it was not because I remember gromeo. Anyway this has zip to do with backtrack so the discussion is over. If you cant figure out how to get yourself back on irc than you are way out of your league with backtrack.

They banned me by IP, purehate... both are the same I use both

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by gromeo View Post
    They banned me by IP, purehate... both are the same I use both

Just to be clear here this guy was not banned at all. It was more of a user error situation.