Thread: Re@lity's Words of Wisdom -=IMPORTANT=-

Default Re@lity's Words of Wisdom -=IMPORTANT=-

I think there have been a few valid points raised here that we could all benefit from considering.
    There's a "bite peoples head off" tone creeping in around here slowly and I've received numerous complaints around it.
    It's a shame, as we have always tried to maintain a happy and friendly atmosphere, as opposed to any kind of "holier than thou" hierarchy, but it's also a simple fact that all forums have their genuine helpful members as well as their trolls.
    I am not talking about this specific thread but the forum as a whole lately.
    Too many threads are having to be closed because of it. And here goes another one.

Very sad

Let's leave the running of the forums to the forum staff........after all, no-one is forced to take part if they'd rather be elsewhere
    It's true, this "holier than thou" attitude that's going around is really annoying.

Just because someone is "highly advanced" in there technical abilities and/or mental aptitude, does not excuse them from being courteous to others.

In my opinion, it doesn't matter how intelligent or successful someone is. If they have a huge ego and do not remain humble to some extent, then they obviously have a superior complex which is undesirable to many.

Let's take Re@lity's words of wisdom seriously:

"Let's leave the running of the forums to the forum staff........after all, no-one is forced to take part if they'd rather be elsewhere"

Thanks for that Re@lity
    [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]hehe...
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by .lonewolf View Post
    It's true, this "holier than thou" attitude that's going around is really annoying.

Just because someone is "highly advanced" in there technical abilities and/or mental aptitude, does not excuse them from being courteous to others.

In my opinion, it doesn't matter how intelligent or successful someone is. If they have a huge ego and do not remain humble to some extent, then they obviously have a superior complex which is undesirable to many.

Let's take Re@lity's words of wisdom seriously:

"Let's leave the running of the forums to the forum staff........after all, no-one is forced to take part if they'd rather be elsewhere"

Thanks for that Re@lity
    Hi .lonewolf
    My sentiments exactly !
    Stay legal ...
    Pyro

I don't see why this thread was closed. I see no rules being broken here. But obviously theprez98 saw it fit to be closed for whatever reason(s).

I completely understand what has been said here, and I want to FULLY express my feelings on this topic as well.

@ EVERYONE WHO READS THIS POST:

WE are a COMMUNITY. We are all apart of 1 entity. This is OUR HOME. Not 1 persons dwelling that were visiting overnight. This forum is #1 because of members that share and members that RESPECT one another, and treat EACH OTHER with the same respect and dignity that they would their birth parents (hopefully).

NO ONE is "above" anyone here on this forum>>PERIOD! And as far as "being holier than thou"..... WE ARE ALL EQUAL. Yes there are staff members here who enforce the rules and "run" this forum, and we are only here to set the standard and to show the no0bs and other members on THIS forum how to get along and how to communicate well with each other WITHOUT making the OP or other person feel like an idiot, and hopefully do it without fighting and bickering like a bunch or pansies! There is NOTHING anyone in an on-line community hates more than a self righteous, arrogant, pompous "know it all". And if you take offense when reading this, then I'm talking about YOU and the truth must be hurting you and pissing you off right about now. And to you sir or madam, I have but only one thing to say.....

[CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]