Thread: Post your solutions & Report any Results

Exclamation Post your solutions & Report any Results

Good morning members though it may not be my place to say as i am still a newbie on here really, im quite sure its a common sight amongst the many forums/posts here....but certainly more so in the newbie section. I appreciate you showing your interest....

Many people requesting help and "tuition" are so fast to dash away and try any new found knowledge on their access points but so many fail to post results and report solutions.

Its not a one way road....
    If your expecting immediate answers, then why not post immediate results? there are so many posts that are left open that could be fantastic material for many tutorials, guides and fixes to common problems/queires, just think you confirming the results could help someone else.....

Helping you also helps everyone else.....
    posting results confirms members are providing the correct information.
    It also confirms that the information they pass on is accurate, consistent and also provides self confidence in their own work.
    Its not only people asking the questions who benefit from this.
    I could link to so many Topics on here for answers to other members questions, but they are not confirmed or reported properly, which means the information could possibly be miss leading, wasting your time and more importantly the time of the real members who make these forums possible.

Something as simple as "that worked great" or "this resolved my problem" can confirm everything.....even throwing a thank you in there will help
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just think about this, the problems you have we may never have experienced,
    it would be you that ultimately provides the solution if we are to ever cross such problems.....by confirming the results, where would we then get our solution?

Thanks again for showing your interest & im sure other members will agree with what i had to say.
    Just a quick thank you to everyone who has taken time to post excellent tutorials, guides and vital information leading to many satisfying results!

EDIT:
    I would also like to quote The_Denv (saving me reposting and people missing his vital point) Thank again to The_Denv

Quote Originally Posted by The_Denv View Post
    I couldn't agree more, I have seen a lot of threads left unfinshed...or users stating in a post: "everything is ok, I got it working now", without stating how they got it working.

It is good to point this out.
    Give credit & show appreciation for members creations,

well put, I would have to agree with you as I am sure many more will.
    15" MBP 8 gigs o ram 256 gig SSD in drivebay + 256 gig 5400 HD
    1000HE EEE 30 gig SSD 2 gigs Ram

I couldn't agree more, I have seen a lot of threads left unfinshed...or users stating in a post: "everything is ok, I got it working now", without stating how they got it working.

well said!
    ~k
    "...you've picked up a bit of an attitude. Still curious and willing to learn, I hope. "

Thumbs up

Thats a very good point also, thanks for pointing this out, glad you show the same views I shall quote this in the original post.
    Give credit & show appreciation for members creations,