Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wired Network Penetration

Just burned his ISO

Default Wired Network Penetration

Hi , I was wondering if using bactrack you could gain acces to another computer in a wired network , the other computer is using windows, it is posible? how?

thanks in advice

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by PabxH View Post
    Hi , I was wondering if using bactrack you could gain acces to another computer in a wired network , the other computer is using windows, it is posible? how?

thanks in advice
    Yes, it can be done. How? I bet a search will reveal several ways.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

I'm not sure about this Streaker. Sounds like Monkey Business.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Just burned his ISO

ok ok , but i have searched a lot , what are the exact words for the search?
    i dont know exactly cuz i am no english speaker , so i cant figure out

Thanks"

Metasploit. Ettercap. DonkeySauce.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by PabxH View Post
    ok ok , but i have searched a lot , what are the exact words for the search?
    i dont know exactly cuz i am no english speaker , so i cant figure out

Thanks"
    Just let me say, that I do not believe that you're a non-english speaker.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

spoon please.........no infact take it away....please dont offend other members by asking what to search for. do the leg work yourself. you know what to search because you have asked the question,

Remember you can Search within forums, yes a search within a search, just because you spent 2mins 40 seconds (i bet is average for people searching.....our survey says?) reading the first few pages you resolve to posting. And not just me but senior members waste hours telling people to search properly, you ask basic questions, you get basic answers.......but you still get your answer......they are telling you the information is available to find............as for your english so far so good.....so whats the problem.

even harsh criticism can still lead you in the right direction
    Give credit & show appreciation for members creations,

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Just let me say, that I do not believe that you're a non-english speaker.
    Lol That means the english classes worth every cent...

Yes I don't speak english, never only by internet... i live in Spain so... when you travel to europe just call me!

What should we call you? Donkeysauce?

worth every cent...........thought you would of spent euros being in spain....

i see this post ending quite abruptly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast