Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Kismet

  1. #1

    Default Kismet

    I was wondering if anyone new how to configure kismet I have a
    Linksys WUSB54GC

    * Driver : RT73
    * Chipset : Ralink Technology, Corp. 802.11b/g WiFi
    I hope this helps. It works in backtrack 2 but some resonit doesnt work for backtrack 3 I have googled and everything so I did try to look. Thanks for the help.

  2. #2
    Developer balding_parrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GONZO View Post
    I was wondering if anyone new how to configure kismet I have a
    Linksys WUSB54GC

    * Driver : RT73
    * Chipset : Ralink Technology, Corp. 802.11b/g WiFi
    I hope this helps. It works in backtrack 2 but some resonit doesnt work for backtrack 3 I have googled and everything so I did try to look. Thanks for the help.
    There are lots of threads covering this very thing on the forum.

  3. #3

    Default

    I looked at a bunch of them but none of them could help me. I couldnt find any so if some one could tell me how or have a link to it would help alot thanks.

  4. #4
    Developer
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    6,126

    Default

    I found it with a simple forum search.

  5. #5

    Default

    I cant find this part:
    # Sources are defined as:
    # source=sourcetype,interface,name[,initialchannel]
    # Source types and required drivers are listed in the README under the
    # CAPTURE SOURCES section.
    # The initial channel is optional, if hopping is not enabled it can be used
    # to set the channel the interface listens on.
    # YOU MUST CHANGE THIS TO BE THE SOURCE YOU WANT TO USE
    Dont I put this in the line abouve: #source=rt2500,rausb0,Ralink_g

    I cant find where to put this. If this is right.

  6. #6
    Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GONZO View Post
    I cant find this part:
    # Sources are defined as:
    # source=sourcetype,interface,name[,initialchannel]
    # Source types and required drivers are listed in the README under the
    # CAPTURE SOURCES section.
    # The initial channel is optional, if hopping is not enabled it can be used
    # to set the channel the interface listens on.
    # YOU MUST CHANGE THIS TO BE THE SOURCE YOU WANT TO USE
    Dont I put this in the line abouve: #source=rt2500,rausb0,Ralink_g

    I cant find where to put this. If this is right.
    DELETE THE "#"

    source=rt2500,rausb0,Ralink_g
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

  7. #7

    Default

    PUREH@TE then why couldnt you post where the forum was you dont have to be a dick I try to help when ever I can.

  8. #8
    Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GONZO View Post
    PUREH@TE then why couldnt you post where the forum was you dont have to be a dick I try to help when ever I can.
    Whenever you can? YOU'VE DONE EIGHT POSTS!!!! DELETE THE ###########################################
    And you should be fine. There are TONS of posts on THIS EXACT problem.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

  9. #9

    Default

    I'm on infinityexists.com[/url] most of the time. I help alot there.

  10. #10
    Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GONZO View Post
    I'm on infinityexists.com[/url] most of the time. I help alot there.
    I'm on Slashdot and I help a lot there. What does that have to do with anything?
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •