Thread: about the BT3 beta

Just burned his ISO

Default about the BT3 beta

Hello

I am a new guy here. So pls be gentle to me.

I checked some posts in the forum and wiki for information and update of BT3. Anyone knows whats the estimate time for stable release or when are the updates listing in the wiki applied to download package?

I am gonna burn a cd, so I need this information to decide when to dowload and burn the disc, unless I will waste one disc.

Thanks,
    /S

At the off chance of being a smart ass - is a single CD that expensive? I use to pay more per disk for 5-1/4 inch, 360K floppies.

Don't wait for the final, down load the beta, use it, abuse it and provide constructive feed back to the team. The sooner all the minor nits are worked out the sooner a final will be released. Remember - your support and the outstanding skills of the team putting this together are what makes it so great.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by chinese_ys View Post
    Hello

I am a new guy here. So pls be gentle to me.

I checked some posts in the forum and wiki for information and update of BT3. Anyone knows whats the estimate time for stable release or when are the updates listing in the wiki applied to download package?

I am gonna burn a cd, so I need this information to decide when to dowload and burn the disc, unless I will waste one disc.

Thanks,
    /S
    It cost you probably 100x more in electricity just to write this post than the cost of a single disk.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

It will be out when it is done. Simple as it is.

And if you would have used the search engine you would have read that asking this question is not a smart idea.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Well i haven't seen a real actual release date, but that doesn't mean people shouldn't
    download BackTrack just because it's Beta. Normally i don't like to try out beta's EXCEPT
    kinda everything remote-exploit makes such as BackTrack, and also the developers such
    as VirtuelShaman which also makes cool progs.

I believe you can make it "stable" yourself by fixing the issues you have with it yourself.
    [quote][I]I realized, that I had fallen down from the top of the mountain into a deep, terrifying and dark hole, just to find out that another mountain in front of me, much greater than the previous, was the next step in life. I began to wander uphill on the next mountain of life while I knew it would be much harder than the previous mountain. [/I]- MaXe[/quote]