Thread: airoscript location in BT3

Just burned his ISO

Default airoscript location in BT3

I have to start out by a round of applause to this new upgaded version to BT. But I have a noob of a question I cant seem to find where exactly airoscript.sh is located so I can edit and get my netgear wg511t wireless card to work it seems to see it but will not work properly with my card. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Dont use airoscript. I dont believe that it works anymore anyway. Could be wrong though.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

bt ~ # locate airoscript.sh
    /usr/local/bin/airoscript.sh
    /usr/local/wicrawl/plugins/aircrack-wep-cracking/aircrack-ng-0.9.1/airoscript/airoscript.sh
    /pentest/wireless/aircrack-ng/airoscript/.svn/text-base/airoscript.sh.svn-base
    /pentest/wireless/aircrack-ng/airoscript/airoscript.sh

It seems to be very buggy though...best doing it the manual way
    Removed by -=Xploitz=-
    We do NOT allow external links. We only allow "internal" links to our forums. See PM's.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

not to be critic ... sorry daouid (the guy who make this sh...) but it's buggy plainly, it's just good enough to learn how a script is build (and it's not the better exemple)....
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

I haven't spoken to daouid for more than 22 weeks, and even before that he was online very, very briefly. I don't think it works with the 1.0 dev (version of aircrack-ng that gets "shipped" with BT3), but offc the usage hasn't changed much so I think it could work.

But yeah, do it manually!

Just burned his ISO

Smile Thank you

Thanks to all I saw this out on the net and wanted to try it out but I will stick with the old fashion way thanks for all of your responses

airoscript in the vmware image in the aircrack site works just fine for me. but of course it's much better to do it manually. just use airoscript when u are in a hurry..

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bwise View Post
    airoscript in the vmware image in the aircrack site works just fine for me. but of course it's much better to do it manually. just use airoscript when u are in a hurry..

Interesting. I will have to try it.

I had read a month ago from daouid that he was retiring from the airoscript activity......so this is a surprise unless someone else has inherited this effort.

But, i agree with Shaman.....it is tough to keep airoscript up to date, tough to follow or learn what is happening....better to use Shaman's Java GUI programs....or to use manual commands.

But, either way, don't forget to have fun.

P.S. Shaman......do you have a calendar reliz schedule for the clientless GUI? No rush....just interested.

Quote Originally Posted by alacrityathome View Post

I had read a month ago from daouid that he was retiring from the airoscript activity.

He WON'T be missed by me.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]