Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nessus with 3.0 client

Just burned his ISO

Default Nessus with 3.0 client

I would like to request Nessus with 3.0 client pre installed in BT3. Thanks Guys!

Developer

There is some sort of licensing problem so I do not think it will be on there however it is easy to install.

Quote Originally Posted by bengbrewer View Post
    I would like to request Nessus with 3.0 client pre installed in BT3. Thanks Guys!
    Not possible, a change in the Nessus license prohibits it, otherwise it would be there and in BT2. The only way is to get the license yourself and install it.

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

There should be a "button" in BT3 that takes you to the site to snag a license and then push the install through.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    There should be a "button" in BT3 that takes you to the site to snag a license and then push the install through.
    There is, it's called the keyboard.

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by balding_parrot View Post
    There is, it's called the keyboard.
    People still use that old thing

Quote Originally Posted by purehate View Post
    People still use that old thing
    lol, I just send commands to the computer from my brain. Easier than a keyboard.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    lol, I just send commands to the computer from my brain. Easier than a keyboard.
    Yer Telepathetic?
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Quote Originally Posted by thorin View Post
    Yer Telepathetic?
    Lawl. Yes, I was thinking Telekenesis. It's way too damned early. Well, Like 9:20am, but I'm still not awake yet.

Just burned his ISO

Since Nessus 3.9 is unfortunately not possible because of Licence Problems, what about trying at least openVAS (google "openvas")?

This is a GNU fork of Nessus 2.2.

Better than nothing...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast