Thread: DE-ICE disc 1.110 tutorial

Developer

Default DE-ICE disc 1.110 tutorial

I have started to post the second disc videos. The first 4 are up and the next two are comming soon. They are available here http://pur3h4t3.blogspot.com/

EDIT:They are now all up. I shortened it to five and I am writing a trans script tonite.

Thank you again for all your hard work doing this mate

Isn't this kinda extreme spoonfeeding?

I mean I'm sure the Skriddies appreciate your work but if they can't figure these out do you really wanna feed the fire?

On a side note, great choice of music!
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by thorin View Post

I mean I'm sure the Skriddies appreciate your work but if they can't figure these out do you really wanna feed the fire?

It is thorin you are right. Sometimes though when I am spoonfed something and see how easy it is it is easier to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by purehate View Post
    It is thorin you are right. Sometimes though when I am spoonfed something and see how easy it is it is easier to learn.
    In any case, niiice production, good music.... game over
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Quote Originally Posted by thorin View Post

Purehate, I better not see you ever post a Metasploit tutorial, else you'll be the Skriddies all time hero!

But I'm very glad to see that you and a few other people are posting so many video tutorials. Time for me to hit up the boss about a "Video Tutorial Section" don't you guys think??

Excellent work my friend...simply excellent. Glad to see that you have grown so much since we have first met. I am honored to call you my friend pureh@te.

(In the voice of Bill and Ted) Keep up the most excellent videos.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Developer

I'm a sound engineer. Of course the music is good!

Yes, spoonfeeding, but great music chosen.........
    Good job purehate!
    Don't eat yellow snow :rolleyes:

Alright, I can live with that answer.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

banana88

Thanks man