Okay so the laptop compatibility thing doesn't have anything on the fujitsu amilo lz320gw(which i have)... and it has hung at the "starting usb support" part giving the usual fatal error "could not find the bt directory" or something like that...

so i tryed a few cheatcodes that were reccomended when a laptop hangs:

firstly i tryed all the cheatcodes and "bt acpi=off" skipped that error and booted to the login screen BUT the keyboard would not input anything... so i skipped that idea...

so then i took the errors advice and tried copying the contents of the "BT" directory to my c: drive just to see what happened... and this worked... but i had to use "bt irqpoll" to get the keyboard to work aswell (tried using bt acpi=off and irqpoll in conjunction but that didnt work)...

so when it booted into the x thingy(sorry if you couldnt tell before i'm a noooooob[and not proud])... it gave me an error saying the soundcard drivers arent there so it cant produce sound...

and when i didnt use cheatcodes my usb-mouse worked but when i did (and copyed the bt directory) it didnt work...

can anyone help me resolve any of these issues so i can get this working properly?

cheers,
Jamey