Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Surf anonymously?

Question Surf anonymously?

Hi, i heard that you could use Sockcap32 and Yourfreedom to proxy all your traffic from IE or Firefox to another server for ex. in germany to get the same IP as 1000 other pcomputers? so when u surf you are protecting your ip. is it safe? the one i heard it from said it was completly safe, even if he hacked other computers - anonymously. but if its so simple, why doesnt every1 use that method:S?

Developer

why would you want to hack other computers. That sounds illegal

Quote Originally Posted by purehate View Post
    why would you want to hack other computers. That sounds illegal
    I dont wanna hack computers, i wanted to know if you could surf anonymously:S and i wanted to know if my buddy will get cought

Quote Originally Posted by n00b_h4xx0r View Post
    I dont wanna hack computers, i wanted to know if you could surf anonymously:S and i wanted to know if my buddy will get cought
    If I've understood correctly, Your Buddy can be traced from the victim to the proxy and then it's a matter of Police (or other agency) to get a court order to reveal your buddys identity.. So proxy makes it harder to trace real ip address, but the real ip address is still in the proxy-computer/s (and they might not be secure anyway).
    ExitOnly@

-----------------------------------------------------
    Learn to live, but live to learn, eh?

2 words...

elite proxys

google it.

Also a good proxy hunter program in windows is called Charon. I use it with Accessdiver to verify all my proxies and to see if their elite (level 1 proxies) or other....(level 2-5)
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Developer

Tor does what you want better and you can route you aplications through it. No I will not tell you how because I never belive anything when its for your "buddy"

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

if ur on bt ...

open firefox.....bottom right button ....
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by shamanvirtuel View Post
    if ur on bt ...

open firefox.....bottom right button ....
    you must configure privoxy and start tor manually before using the tor button. I added it to my startup script.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

spoonfeeder!!!!!, i was just giving some clue... not the solution.....
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Yea, good going! Now he can h4xorz the Gibson!
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast