Thread: Is WPA Possible??

Default Is WPA Possible??

Well for a while now i have been using WEP (i know it's a joke) and just switched to WPA....

When i go into my BT2 distro and load my nic all i see is options (when i go to wlassistant) for WEP. I put my WPA code and it just fails. I know i can connect because i have done it in WEP, same computer, card, etc...

so what do i have to do to get BT2 to take my WPA code?

thanks in advanced...

oh, i did search and found nothing.
    The wise man can pick up a grain of sand and envision a whole universe. But the stupid man will just lay down on some seaweed and roll around until he's completely draped in it. Then he'll stand up and go: Hey, I'm Vine Man.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

you obviously have done NO research at all........

there 's a thread here dedicated for that.........

and many others........wlassistant need to be updated before to 0.5.7 mini if you want to use it

and search for wpa-supplicant .........

......lazy boy !!
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by l0gaN View Post
    oh, i did search and found nothing.
    Absolute rubbish.

There are dozens of threads covering this.

Most of them have very descriptive titles.

So no you didn't search.

Default i love it

I love it when you guys just jump on a person and start with the crap... it is so wonderful

Maybe I didnt search enough... but isn't this forum called NEWBIE AREA... hence someone who doesn't know too much about the topic... hrmmmm

nice.
    take a look at the the attachment.

sorry i asked for help
    The wise man can pick up a grain of sand and envision a whole universe. But the stupid man will just lay down on some seaweed and roll around until he's completely draped in it. Then he'll stand up and go: Hey, I'm Vine Man.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

I love it when you guys just jump on a person and start with the crap... it is so wonderful

Maybe I didnt search enough... but isn't this forum called NEWBIE AREA... hence someone who doesn't know too much about the topic... hrmmmm

nice.

sorry i asked for help
    Did you bother to follow the advice that error message gave you? Obviously you need to refine your search terms. The search box can have multiple words.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

nice.

sorry i asked for help
    What else do you expect to get from a search when
    The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : wpa
    So if your word wasn't included in the search, then like we said you didn't search.

Default ...

lets delete this thread and stop the abuse. Sorry i asked. I will work on searching better

thanks for the help.

lets delete this thread and stop the abuse. Sorry i asked. I will work on searching better

thanks for the help.
    No the thread will not be deleted.

There was no abuse, only advice.

Seek and ye shall find.

Thread closed.