Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BT Forum Trvia

Default BT Forum Trvia

Funny how a 6 pack will make you notice things... I'm sure that many others here will get this right away so here goes:

Name that Forum Member

Quotes:

1) If you're the future of Computer Science graduates, may the Lawnmower Man have pity on us all.

2) There's a search function on the forums for a reason, learn it, use it, love it.

3) Polls suck.

4) WTF does this have to do with BackTrack or Pentesting?

5) Bullshit. That isn't what you meant, you damn well know it.

6) Oh, so you're nothing but a goddamn thief then? Well, good for you for admitting it in a public forum. Now, how do you like your ass reaming, with or without walnuts?

7) I'm calling for an invocation of Godwin's Law.

8) Holy lack of searching, or even just browsing, or even just thinking for oneself.

9) You're evil, now he'll go over there and I get to play with him.

10) Ahh, you need to have your wife talk to my wife, she's already given me permission to purchase an AR15.

ROFLMFAO
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Quote Originally Posted by swc666 View Post
    Funny how a 6 pack will make you notice things... I'm sure that many others here will get this right away so here goes:

Name that Forum Member
    I won't cheat, because its completely obvious to me...but I do know the answer.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Default fine fellow

...and a fine fellow he is!
    Lux sit

He said all that stuff? I remember the lawnmower man comment from yesterday or the day before..but if you know him....he says # 2 the most out of all those. Personally I like #6.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

#6 Gives it away

You could spend years over at NS reading his posts and die of laughter.
    Μολὼν λαβέ - Great spirits encounter heavy opposition from mediocre minds.

He's a good guy. Most of his flames are funnier than shit!
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

I doubt he has ever had a speeding ticket.

Developer

On top of every thing he still has time to make handmade Amish furniture

Quote Originally Posted by balding_parrot View Post
    I doubt he has ever had a speeding ticket.
    There was that time he had the flames painted on the stumbling buggy though.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast