Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: capture WPA Handshake

Just burned his ISO

Question capture WPA Handshake

Hello

I posted on the forum,
    Remote Exploit Forums > Newbie Area > D-Link DWL-G122 Rev. C1 (my card), that looks okay now.

I am getting the card in monitor mode and it looks like it is capturing traffic (airodump-ng), but when I try to run aircrack-ng on the captured data I am not getting any valid WPA handshake.

"No valid WPA handshakes found."

I am trying to follow the aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?id=cracking_wpa guide, I skip step 3 and manually authenticate with another computer.

Can someone help me with this?

Quote Originally Posted by gudmund View Post
    Hello

I posted on the forum,
    Remote Exploit Forums > Newbie Area > D-Link DWL-G122 Rev. C1 (my card), that looks okay now.

I am getting the card in monitor mode and it looks like it is capturing traffic (airodump-ng), but when I try to run aircrack-ng on the captured data I am not getting any valid WPA handshake.

"No valid WPA handshakes found."

I am trying to follow the aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?id=cracking_wpa guide, I skip step 3 and manually authenticate with another computer.

Can someone help me with this?
    You need to deauthenticate a client...when it re-authenticates you'll capture the EAPOL packets.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Just burned his ISO

Question Whole EAPOL handshake

Yes. I have looked at the /pentest/wireless/aircrack-ng/test/wpa.cap in wireshark. It looks ok and works to crack.

But when I capture, tested to capture with airodump-ng, kismet and wireshark, I only get the EPOL part witch is sent from the access point??

img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snapshot2ku9.png

Any1 know why this is happening? On the picure I have authenticated two times with one computer and one with another computer... :\

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by gudmund View Post
    Yes. I have looked at the /pentest/wireless/aircrack-ng/test/wpa.cap in wireshark. It looks ok and works to crack.

But when I capture, tested to capture with airodump-ng, kismet and wireshark, I only get the EPOL part witch is sent from the access point??

img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snapshot2ku9.png

Any1 know why this is happening? On the picure I have authenticated two times with one computer and one with another computer... :\
    I have the same problem??... only got the EAPOL KEY sent from one way (client) not fron de AP.... any ideas?

What driver are you using?

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

update to last aspj driver

aspj 1.1.0 for rt73

or last rt20xx for rt73
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Default got WPA handshake but...

greetings, i ve finally got the WPA handshake following the video posted in the other thread .. i just have 1 problem once i try to aircrack it with my dictionary looks like i dont have enough words inside that dictionary so im askin if any of u have or know a link where to get a good dictionary ? or anyother hint perhaps i may wrong somethin ...

thk in advance

Quote Originally Posted by johnjohnsp1 View Post
    greetings, i ve finally got the WPA handshake following the video posted in the other thread .. i just have 1 problem once i try to aircrack it with my dictionary looks like i dont have enough words inside that dictionary so im askin if any of u have or know a link where to get a good dictionary ? or anyother hint perhaps i may wrong somethin ...

thk in advance
    If for by a miracle you searched this board via the "magic search button" the search button Gods would tell you I got a thread dedicated to a shit load of dictionaries by me and by other contributers.

Here's my thread.

[CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by johnjohnsp1 View Post

thk in advance
    It's not about having "enough" words, but all about having the exact word within the dictionary.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

thk for the help, will try it out with any of those

maybe for my mistake was lookin with a wrong search key

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast