Thread: Any other framework (read Private not open to Public) like Metasploit Framework

Default Any other framework (read Private not open to Public) like Metasploit Framework

I have just came back from a security gathering and one of the presenters from the InfoSec Industry mentioned something about private exploiting framework. Basically he was speaking about Metasploit Framework however since this framework is widely used, IDS and IPS pick up it's payload rather easily. I did approach him after his talk and inquired about this private exploit framework. However because of confidentiality issue, I understand he was not willing to reveal anymore than what has already been said. I did do a search on the net but could not unearth much. Do anyone know what kind of framework he might be referring to, plz? My understanding is that there are more than one exists.

Regards

Default Re: Any other framework (read Private not open to Public) like Metasploit Framework

All I can think of is Core Impact (if you want to spend about $30K), but it's not exactly a secret...
    There's also Canvas, which is a lot cheaper, but still not a secret.
    *shrugs*

Default Re: Any other framework (read Private not open to Public) like Metasploit Framework

Quote Originally Posted by daedalus1776 View Post
    All I can think of is Core Impact (if you want to spend about $30K), but it's not exactly a secret...
    There's also Canvas, which is a lot cheaper, but still not a secret.
    *shrugs*
    Thanks and yes I do know about both. I have a feeling there's more than that. I hope someone from the pentest community can possibly throw some light here.