Thread: Ejacoolas, the Evil Java Applet COOL Automation Script

Just burned his ISO

Lightbulb Ejacoolas, the Evil Java Applet COOL Automation Script

Hi everyone,

I recently wrote a little script for automating the procedure of creating a signed evil Java applet, containing a Java Meterpreter payload. It's called Ejacoolas (Evil Java Applet COOL Automation Script) (yeah that's intentional).

Actually it can generate an Evil Java Applet, infect local html pages, clone web pages and infect them, start the handler (or create a script for launching the handler) or download a few template pages from my site and infect them (hope to enlarge the collection soon). It automatically checks for updates and, if you want, dowloads them.

It also has options for importing an existing applet for reusing it, and running in Silent Mode, where no data is downloaded from the Internet (see the help for that, use the -h option).

I personally use it for MITM attacks with DNS Cache Poisoning, or for harvesting credentials with a fake AP (in combination with an AutoRunScript of course). I found it better than SET because it's not detected by AVs (at least mine), since it uses a Java version of Meterpreter.

You can download Ejacoolas v0.5 from here: http://torpedo48.it/downloads/ejacoo...ejacoolas-v0-5

More info about Ejacoolas: http://torpedo48.it/scripts/ejacoolas/blog

It's still a beta, and may have a few bugs, so it would be great if you write a comment here, or on my site, or send me an email (address in the script): bugs, suggestions and chitchats are welcome. I'd like to hear your feedback.

Last thing: thanks to comaX for his support and suggestions!

Good friend of the forums comaX's Avatar

Default Re : Ejacoolas, the Evil Java Applet COOL Automation Script

I tested it quite a few times, and the possibilities are just great ! I found it easier and more flexible to use than SET. The code is very clean, very understandable. I'm aware of updates that should come when it's ready, and it will be even greater

As I already told Torpedo, but for everyone to see, here's my suggestion : differentiate the IP used in the payload and the handler so that IP WAN can be used.

Thanks for the tool !
    Running both KDE and GNOME BT5 flawlessly. Thank you !

Good friend of the forums zimmaro's Avatar

Default Riferimento: Ejacoolas, the Evil Java Applet COOL Automation Script

many thanks! for the nice tool !!!

Just burned his ISO

Default Riferimento: Ejacoolas, the Evil Java Applet COOL Automation Script

Thanks for your feedback guys, happy to see you're enjoying Ejacoolas

@comax: next version is almost ready, it'll be able to use the WAN IP thanks to your page ip.comax.fr!

Just burned their ISO anashlali's Avatar

Default Re: Ejacoolas, the Evil Java Applet COOL Automation Script

Nice work man.

Default Re: Re : Ejacoolas, the Evil Java Applet COOL Automation Script

Quote Originally Posted by comaX View Post
    I tested it quite a few times, and the possibilities are just great ! I found it easier and more flexible to use than SET. The code is very clean, very understandable. I'm aware of updates that should come when it's ready, and it will be even greater

As I already told Torpedo, but for everyone to see, here's my suggestion : differentiate the IP used in the payload and the handler so that IP WAN can be used.

Thanks for the tool !
    I totally agree, this is really cool tool, thank you very much for the tool matey :-)