Thread: Communities

Just burned his ISO

Post Communities

Hello.
    For Make a Communities How work?
    I want make a Communities for my country User.
    Please help me.
    Thanks.

Default Re: Communities

i believe (but am not sure, i couldn't find the original post) that it was purehate who mentioned to another poster that had this request that they should have a post count of at least 100 (solid, helpful posts, i suspect?) before he would consider granting the request?

you should probably start by becoming a regular on the forums and proving to the mods that you are here to stay... then ask them again.

keep in mind, however, that I am NOT a mod and could very well be completely wrong in every way. try talking to purehate and see what he says...

good luck!
    -----------
    ~peace
    MacPhail

Quote Originally Posted by macphail View Post
    i believe (but am not sure, i couldn't find the original post) that it was purehate who mentioned to another poster that had this request that they should have a post count of at least 100 (solid, helpful posts, i suspect?) before he would consider granting the request?

you should probably start by becoming a regular on the forums and proving to the mods that you are here to stay... then ask them again.

keep in mind, however, that I am NOT a mod and could very well be completely wrong in every way. try talking to purehate and see what he says...

good luck!
    That was for being an admin, not adding a new country. Hopefully a mod will wander through here and tell us how it really works.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Well, I don't believe macphail was too far off base. I suppose competent forum participants would be warranted.

But Op it might be a good idea to let us know what country you are requesting? Maybe there is already something in the works.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.