Where do you guys get these questions from. They are not related to Backtrack and there are like 4 different topics with the same questions.
1. Everything you want to learn is worth learning, depends on your time. And the question about the pentes, depends on who you are pentesting.
2. The offensive security certs are very cool, you can also do CEH if you want and I'm pretty sure that if you used google you might have come up with the answeres.
3. Man that really depends on the company, I mean if you're working in a Pentesting Company you can't be a salesman.
4. Nessus is a vulnerability scanner and Metasploit is an exploitation framework ... they work great together.
5. I'm not sure if I understand this question very well but ... Depends on every exploit and if they are good the will just make their own exploits.