Thread: Tplink (tl-wn350gd)

Just burned his ISO

Default Tplink (tl-wn350gd)

The Chipset is Atheros ar52119x currently i have found nothing on the net to help me so far

I am wondering If anybody has any idea if this is compatible with Backtrack 4, I would like to know if it supports Monitor Mode and Packet Injecting.

I Don't have one of these Yet but its a 54 MPS PCI adapter and costs about 20$ I am wondering if anybody will be able to help me before i buy this and find out its a waste of time

Thanks Luke.

Default Re: Tplink (tl-wn350gd)

Do you see the device listed anywhere on the HCL? If so, then its supported (subject to whatever conditions may be listed in the HCL entry). If not, then we don't know whether it will work or not.
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Just burned his ISO

Default Re: Tplink (tl-wn350gd)

Ok then thanks for your help i guess it will be added to the list soon if it does work then, I should be getting this device in 2 days anyhow. Just a risk i guess.
    Thanks Luke .