Thread: Some Help

Just burned his ISO

Unhappy Some Help

Hi Everyone,im new here and hope dont be very annoyng for you guys,i am a begginer, i managed to install backtrack4 on my laptop, but i want to learn more and more about backtrack and backtrack tools,i was looking on youtube searching on google and i found some tutorials about any tool almoust but about SAPYTO can't find anything i mean i found informations general but i want to learn the commands to launch an attack and what about sapyto if the attack works on windows or linux or i don't know ,i want to test this on my pc ... this might be a nooby question but sorry very begginer ..

Developer

Default Re: Some Help

SAP Penetration Testing (Blackhat 2009) Tutorial

This presentation by the author of sapyto is a good tutorial on how to use it.

Default Re: Some Help

Quote Originally Posted by noobx View Post
    Hi Everyone,im new here and hope dont be very annoyng for you guys,i am a begginer, i managed to install backtrack4 on my laptop, but i want to learn more and more about backtrack and backtrack tools,i was looking on youtube searching on google and i found some tutorials about any tool almoust but about SAPYTO can't find anything i mean i found informations general but i want to learn the commands to launch an attack and what about sapyto if the attack works on windows or linux or i don't know ,i want to test this on my pc ... this might be a nooby question but sorry very begginer ..
    Hi,

I uploaded some videos of how use sapyto and other methods with Backtrack to Pentest SAP (Using an Ides Demo). The videos are in Spanish my native languaje. (Google is your friend)

SAP is a enterprise corporate system so ... Pentesting this app may violate your local regulations, and you can be prosecuted by law. Just a warning!.

Just burned his ISO

your linke really helps i know lots more about sapyto and how to use it

Error500, i understand a litle bit spanish where i can find your tutorials ?
    Last edited by Archangel-Amael; 04-17-2010 at 05:23 PM.