can't boot and no chipset
I wanted to test my wireless connexion so :
- I used a live cd from backtrack 2 with my laptop (acer aspire 7720g + windows7) -> after the airmon-ng command, nothing..only a black screen
- I tried it on a usb device with my other laptop (acer aspire one)
then i tried the version number 3 ...
- with the acer aspire 7720g, the computer can't boot completely, it stays blocked on a command line (i join a picture)
- with aspire one, i can boot at all on the usb device/bactrack 3
- so i tried on a toshiba p500-11e and it boots !! but i can only see a black screen.
If i choose vesa mode (3th option i think).. it boots..but after "aimon-ng", i only have a line 'interface chipset ..' and nothing under..
thank you for your help and sorry for my english
Have you given backtrack 4 pre-final a try?
Also where is your lspci output?