Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pentester Interview

Post Pentester Interview

Hay whats up guys,I found this video on youtube and just had to share it.You may have already seen it,but for the ones who haven't It will prove to be a good watch.I think the best part is on video 2 starting on the 3 minute mark.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-t5WO6dUdT4
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=pVkhrFKz9O8&feature=related
    The forums are addicting.I twitch if I go a day with out remote-exploit.Who would ever thought linux and w.e.p. cracking who lead to this.:D I'M A BACKTRACK JUNKIE.

Just burned his ISO

This is Paul Asadoorian. He works for Tenable who makes Nessus, and is the 'paul' in the pauldotcom.com podcast. A great security podcast.

Oh man, I just bookmarked that site.Never came across that one.Guys like him seem so advanced in this stuff man,hope I can reach that level one day.
    The forums are addicting.I twitch if I go a day with out remote-exploit.Who would ever thought linux and w.e.p. cracking who lead to this.:D I'M A BACKTRACK JUNKIE.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom View Post
    Oh man, I just bookmarked that site.Never came across that one.Guys like him seem so advanced in this stuff man,hope I can reach that level one day.
    It's like THE premier security podcast.

And I'm not just saying that because I've been a guest on the show, or the Larry and Paul are great guys to hang around with.
    Thorn
    Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post

And I'm not just saying that because I've been a guest on the show, or the Larry and Paul are great guys to hang around with.
    OMG!!! This forum must be filled with professionals.Just please share your knowledge so the noobs can be like yall one day.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

OMG!!! This forum must be filled with professionals.Just please share your knowledge so the noobs can be like yall one day.
    Would an internet vulcan mindmeld suffice? Stick your head against your monitor and wait approximately 24 hours, as the bandwidth of such things is rather limited.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

OMG!!! This forum most be filled with professionals.Just please share your knowledge so the noobs can be like yall one day.
    Sure thing. I've been doing this stuff in one form or another for almost 40 years, so it may take you a while to catch up. One second thought, you should just read my books. They'll give you a headstart.
    Thorn

Exotic Liability 4 lyfe!

Pauldotcom is a really great podcast. Bookmarked that video for when I get out of work.
    This is the sixth time we have created a thread about it... and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

Quote Originally Posted by g3ksan View Post
    Exotic Liability 4 lyfe!

Pauldotcom is a really great podcast. Bookmarked that video for when I get out of work.
    EL is another great podcast, although they are much newer than PaulDotCom. Chris, Ryan, and Jackalope are cool people and their podcast gives a lot of practical info.

And I'm not saying that just because I've been a guest on there, too.
    Thorn

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Would an internet vulcan mindmeld suffice? Stick your head against your monitor and wait approximately 24 hours, as the bandwidth of such things is rather limited.
    Woe,thats a little to deep for me senior. Brake that down in english for me.

Sure thing. I've been doing this stuff in one form or another for almost 40 years, so it may take you a while to catch up. One second thought, you should just read my books. They'll give you a headstart.
    40 years.....uhhhh... look like this is going to be a none stop journey. What books have you written so I can check them out?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast