Thread: Need to hack a Win2k admin acc.

Just burned his ISO

Default Need to hack a Win2k admin acc.

I'm trying to hack win2k admin acc, but i haven't found anyway i've tried a simply way of getting and admin account with cmd.exe but as its obvious i don't have permision for using the command net user X Y /add and net localgroup X /add ^^ in a user acc, so i'll describe
    my situation and i hope u can help me ^^.

I only have an acc that have limited powers, i cant open some directories, so i want to get one with fully acces to everywhere: an admin acc.

I have fisical acces to one of those computers of the lan network but i would like to fount a way of doing this remotetly.

If there is any tutorial or something that can help me tell it to me ^^ thx!

The description of the HowTo area is as follows:

Tutorials and Howtos about BackTrack 4 (NOT for requesting tutorials or how to do anything)
    Can you tell me what you did wrong by posting there?
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.DyZ View Post
    I'm trying to hack win2k admin acc, but i haven't found anyway i've tried a simply way of getting and admin account with cmd.exe but as its obvious i don't have permision for using the command net user X Y /add and net localgroup X /add ^^ in a user acc, so i'll describe
    my situation and i hope u can help me ^^.

I only have an acc that have limited powers, i cant open some directories, so i want to get one with fully acces to everywhere: an admin acc.

I have fisical acces to one of those computers of the lan network but i would like to fount a way of doing this remotetly.

If there is any tutorial or something that can help me tell it to me ^^ thx!
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/new...ack-win2k.html

Why are you double posting?

If you need admin access, then ask the admin for it.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Why are you double posting?
    Thanks streaker, I missed that. I think the tide of ridiculous posts today made me temporarily loose my faculties.

OP, check your private messages for an infraction.
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Quote Originally Posted by lupin View Post
    Thanks streaker, I missed that. I think the tide of ridiculous posts today made me temporarily loose my faculties.

OP, check your private messages for an infraction.
    Or even lose your faculties.

Sorry, one of my pet peeves of the misspellings.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Or even lose your faculties.

Actually, my faculties are feeling pretty loose after all of the head shaking and head banging triggered by all of the ridiculous posts today....

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Speaking of typos, you are due for your annual typo in a post here.
    Get to it time's a wasting.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by archangel.amael View Post
    Speaking of typos, you are due for your annual typo in a post here.
    Get to it time's a wasting.
    I almost misspelled "misspellings" lastnight, you missed in the 3 seconds it was actually posted before I edited the post.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

I almost misspelled "misspellings" lastnight, you missed in the 3 seconds it was actually posted before I edited the post.
    What a shame, that I missed it. And no that above does not count.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.