Hi guys,
I have an Acer 6530g with integrated WiFi adapter (chip Atheros AR928X) that requires basic module ath9k.

I installed madwifi on BT4-pre-final from the Boott live DVD and loaded the ath_pci module, I noticed immediately that airodump-ng is working well, the fake authentication of aireplay-ng (-1) also works, the text "aireplay-ng -9 wlan0 "returned 100% working! But the other functions of aireplay-ng (-3 and -4) crash after a few seconds from their start. Namely I start aireplay -3 or -4, I receive dozens of packages and after a few seconds aireplay crash and I are forced to terminate the shell process with ctrl+c,

To exclude any external cause to BT, I rebooted BT live and without installing/changing the BT live, I just run these commands:
Code:
ifconfig wlan0 down
iwconfig wlan0 mode Monitor
ifconfig wlan0 up
aireplay-ng -3 -b <apMac> -h <myMac> wlan0
the result is another aireplay crash.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Add more details,
running the command "iwconfig" I get the following output:
Code:
wlan0     IEEE 802.11bgn  ESSID:""
          Mode:Managed  Frequency:2.412 GHz  Access Point: Not-Associated
          Tx-Power=26 dBm
          Retry min limit:7   RTS thr:off   Fragment thr=2352 B
          Encryption key:off
          Power Management:off
          Link Quality:0  Signal level:0  Noise level:0
          Rx invalid nwid:0  Rx invalid crypt:0  Rx invalid frag:0
          Tx excessive retries:0  Invalid misc:0   Missed beacon:0
The first thing I noticed is the fragment set to 2352B, and as in other distros I've always seen them off, I gave the command "iwconfig wlan0 frag off"
but without success, the fragment remains at 2352B. As far as I know, the fragment is a function that fragments packets larger than the set value, could be the cause of the block of aireplay?

Help me please, and excuse my bad English.
Thank you all.