Thread: CUDA and WPA

Just burned his ISO

Default CUDA and WPA

I've been a novice BT3 user for the past few months after using WifiWay for years. I've upgraded my router last week and I've been playing around to crack my WPA. So far I've captured my handshake after some difficulty with my 3945 wifi card. After using a dictionary attack with aircrack I've succesfully cracked my 10 digit password, (I included it in the wordlist).

However, I've been following the forums and I have read about remarkable results with BT4's CUDA. I don't think my gpu (quadro 350m fx) is compatible, but is it possible to run Crunch (using a 10 10 a-z) parallel to Aircrack so I don't need to compile a wordlist first. I have googled and searched for answers, but all results turn up a CUDA response which I don't think will work on my laptop. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I just find it remarkable that older machines are able to bruteforce WPA on par with the newer quad cores.

Developer

Yes, the output of crunch can be piped straight into Aircrack or Cowpatty.

Quote Originally Posted by reidyg View Post
    but is it possible to run Crunch (using a 10 10 a-z) parallel to Aircrack so I don't need to compile a wordlist first.
    No, you can not pipe it to aircrack-ng.

But, you can pipe it pyrit to make tables and in turn run those in aircrack for much an increased speed.
    Code:
    man airolib-ng
    man pyrit
    red