Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wmp54g (rt61 chipset) Cannot inject

Default wmp54g (rt61 chipset) Cannot inject

Im using wmp54g i tested injection it works with rt61 chipset but here is the errror mesage, im using with one of the faked mac that is on allowed list

AP rejects source mac address
    Authentication failed code 1

its just that over and over again

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Tell your neighbor to turn off his mac filtering. You could have posted this in the other thread instead of starting a new one.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

my neighbor???? this is mine!!!!!!

lol, I was kidding sheesh.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

oops your right mac filtering was enabled by my ISP provider that came to my house... lol

Sounds like a nice ISP. He probably has your Wep key though. Those dirty bastards.

OMg packet injection was working like 5 minutes ago and when i use my live cd to boot up again, iT DOESNT WORK!!!!!! Wmp54G 4.1 rt61 chipset using the rt61 legacy driver for airdriver-ng!!!!! WHY DOESNT IT WORK!!!!!!

EDITED: Thread title changed - Please use descriptive post titles...

i have all the channels right, i have all the drivers right... WHY CANT I INJECT!!!!

must there be a minimum range??

Just burned his ISO

How did you configure backtrack with your WMP54G???? Where did you download the drivers?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast