Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: yo metaspoilt problem

Just burned his ISO

Default yo metaspoilt problem

ok this is what i am trying...I made virtual machine,started backtrack and so on...so i have tried to exploit my windows machine...since i have some stupid service pack i cant use ms08_067_netapi,so i tryed using ms03_026_dcom since some dude tryed to hack me with that exploit...so i set ms03_026_dcom set meterpreter/reverse_tcp payload lhost is IP adress of vmware and rhost is my IP of windows machine...and this is what i get(i have turned off my firewall in meatime):[*] Handler binding to LHOST 0.0.0.0[*] Started reverse handler[*] Trying target Windows NT SP3-6a/2000/XP/2003 Universal...[*] Binding to 4d9f4ab8-7d1c-11cf-861e-0020af6e7c57:0.0@ncacn_ip_tcp:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx[135] ...[*] Bound to 4d9f4ab8-7d1c-11cf-861e-0020af6e7c57:0.0@ncacn_ip_tcp:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx[135] ...[*] Sending exploit ...
    [-] Exploit failed: DCERPC FAULT => nca_s_fault_access_denied[*] Exploit completed, but no session was created.
    msf exploit(ms03_026_dcom) >
    does any1 knows what could be the problem?

Just burned his ISO

It's hard to say exactly what is wrong without more details but I would guess that your target machine (windows) is not vulnerable to the exploit you are trying to run. Especially if it wasn't vulnerable to the ms06_067 exploit that's newer than the one you tried second. Try using an version of windows with a lower service pack or no service pack.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by knileyzma View Post
    ,so i tryed using ms03_026_dcom since some dude tryed to hack me with that exploit...
    Just curios, but how do you know "some dude tried to hack" you with "xyz"?
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by archangel.amael View Post
    Just curios, but how do you know "some dude tried to hack" you with "xyz"?
    firewall said, the reason why connection is blocked(rpcDcom) and ip adress, then i google it and realized what is that actually

Just burned his ISO marshmallow's Avatar

Hey bro,

First of all, are you exploiting vista? and is the os updated? If yes then try not to update it. And did you scan for any vulnerability in the service? And try counter hack that hacker.

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    Hey bro,

First of all, are you exploiting vista? and is the os updated? If yes then try not to update it. And did you scan for any vulnerability in the service? And try counter hack that hacker.
    yo bro,
    nah im trying to exploit xp/sp2 but i didnt install any of those windows upgrades after sp2.Duno what am i doing wrong but i ll get it soon i think...i tried to encounter that IP address with autopwn but it allways says: connection time timed out. for evry exploit
    yo ya all thx for answers

ok this is what i am trying...I made virtual machine,started backtrack and so on...so i have tried to exploit my windows machine...since i have some stupid service pack i cant use ms08_067_netapi,so i tryed using ms03_026_dcom since some dude tryed to hack me with that exploit...so i set ms03_026_dcom set meterpreter/reverse_tcp payload lhost is IP adress of vmware and rhost is my IP of windows machine...and this is what i get(i have turned off my firewall in meatime):[*] Handler binding to LHOST 0.0.0.0[*] Started reverse handler[*] Trying target Windows NT SP3-6a/2000/XP/2003 Universal...[*] Binding to 4d9f4ab8-7d1c-11cf-861e-0020af6e7c57:0.0@ncacn_ip_tcp:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx[135] ...[*] Bound to 4d9f4ab8-7d1c-11cf-861e-0020af6e7c57:0.0@ncacn_ip_tcp:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx[135] ...[*] Sending exploit ...
    [-] Exploit failed: DCERPC FAULT => nca_s_fault_access_denied[*] Exploit completed, but no session was created.
    msf exploit(ms03_026_dcom) >
    does any1 knows what could be the problem?
    Could you edit this so it at least resembles English?

i tried to encounter that IP address with autopwn but it allways says: connection time timed out. for evry exploit
    Yo yo yo!

Are you talking about the test machine or the attacker?

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    And try counter hack that hacker.
    No, don't try and counter hack that hacker, accessing a computer without authorisation is illegal in most jurisdictions. And what do the forum rules say about illegal activity?

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Yo yo yo!
    LMAO

nah im trying to exploit xp/sp2 but i didnt install any of those windows upgrades after sp2.Duno what am i doing wrong
    I have a pretty good idea what you're doing wrong. Did you check the Microsoft security bulletin for ms03-026?
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Yo yo yo!

Are you talking about the test machine or the attacker?
    Test machine...allways same problem The connection time has timed out!
    I started some hard core reading now if i dont get it ill just destroy my windows with .bat file

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast