Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ProxFetch [ Proxy Fetcher for Linux / B|T]

Default ProxFetch [ Proxy Fetcher for Linux / B|T]

Hello everyone So, what's all about.. During penetration testing or just in privacy cases, sooner or later we all use proxies(ok, i dont know how about all, but /me for sure =P). So, here is my small tool for grabbing http, anonimous, transparent, socks 4/5 proxies from different web sites, coded for linux and coded in Gtk+ / c/c++. Here it is..

ProxFetch v.3.5 (Latest)

Screenshots:

Version 3.5
    [+] Added ProxFetch Settings
    [+] Added Help buttons for each TAB
    [+] Added more working sites / removed nonworking
    [+] Code optimization
    [+] Added Web Proxy Fetcher
    [+] Added quick single http proxy checker
    [+] Added quick single socks4/5 proxy checker

Version 2.8

[+] Resolves countries names(thanks to GeoIP)
    [+] Linked statically with libboost_regex, so regarding boost should be no issues
    [+] Socks Proxy Checker evolved into Prox Browser
    [+] Possibility to make normal connection and proxy connection (Prox Browser)
    [+] Possibility to view page source or strip html tags (Prox Browser)
    [+] Possibility to set up own User Agent and Destination Port (Prox Browser)
    [+] Added time to logging system
    [+] Prox Browser can be used with TOR Project (connection via TOR)

Stats
    ~4600 http / anonymous / transparent
    ~750 socks 4/5
    ~250 online web proxies

License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2.1

Usage is intuitive, every TAB has its help button so there is no way you get lost with it.

Thanks for sharing.

I will check it out later and give you some feedback
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Hello everyone So, what's all about.. During penetration testing or just in privacy cases, sooner or later we all use proxies(ok, i dont know how about all, but /me for sure =P). So, here is my small tool for grabbing http, anonimous, transparent, socks 4/5 proxies from different web sites, coded for linux and coded in Gtk+ / c/c++. Here it is..
    Ok you can call me stupid (I really won't mind) but I'm still unclear as to what the app actually does....
    • Is it just scraping websites to list open/public proxies?
    • Is it actually somehow looking at LAN traffic to see what proxies are in use by neighboring systems?
    • Or is it looking at public sites which use reverse-proxies for their content?
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

KMDave, thanks. I would appreciate this very much

thorin, 1st point

Its a small proxy fetcher / grabber/ harvester + small proxy checker, like on screenshot. I havent found anything like this for linux, so decided to code my own. Besides, yes, there are tons for windows to use with wine, but, or paid, or not functional. So, its important to me, what is your opinion, should i continue this project, and, maybe someone will find it useful or want some extra functions so i can add them and so on

Maybe this project is not straight related to b|t but i am using it and codin' it on b|t so decided to share

Any chance to get the source? Just out of interest.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Sure, i can send you the source via email, just let me know your address. It will take probably a couple of days - i got exams currently and totaly out of time =/

Hi
    I have BT4Pre (install HD) and if i start ProxyFetch i have the error:
    "/ProxFetch: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_regex.so.1.39.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

BT4Pre have install the libboost_regex.so.1.34.0 :-( if i goole it i found only 3 links..

can you give a hint how i install libboost_regex.so.1.39.0?

if i run #sudo apt-get install libboost-regex-dev it install the 1.34 Version..

cheers ozzy

I'm having same problem on BT3.

Quote Originally Posted by bluster View Post
    thorin, 1st point

Its a small proxy fetcher / grabber/ harvester + small proxy checker, like on screenshot. I havent found anything like this for linux, so decided to code my own. Besides, yes, there are tons for windows to use with wine, but, or paid, or not functional. So, its important to me, what is your opinion, should i continue this project, and, maybe someone will find it useful or want some extra functions so i can add them and so on

Maybe this project is not straight related to b|t but i am using it and codin' it on b|t so decided to share
    That's totally cool! It just wasn't completely obvious to me at first what the app was actually doing. Thanks for sharing it with everyone.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Developer

Send me the source and the binary built on bt4 pre-final and Ill see about a include.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast