Thread: Airstorm script for MDK3.v5 enabling

Default Airstorm script for MDK3.v5 enabling

Hi guys, after upgrating MKD3 to version 5, i realize there is no "time saving" tool working properly on all my 3 wireless cards. So i decide to write simple Bash script to improve my scripts writing ability. Existing tools for MDK3 (Charon-java, APfu..ker-python) works after putting card to Monitor mode. This script is different - First of all, list of aviable access points with details is created on Desktop, then Monitor/Managed mode "switchers" need to be use. All tree "schwitchers" works fine on tested wireless cards, on others i dont know. This is only my second Bash script, so forget me some stuppid lines. There are few, i know about them...Maeby later. I borrow interface selection code from airoscript 2.1 and some "color making lines" from skynet.sh script. Thanks. Basic idea stays the same like Shammansvirtuels Charon. Destruction Mode is a little different. It is still combinations of Amok mode, WIDS confusion, Beacon flood, Auth-DoS. Thanks to changes in MDK3 v.5, modes are much power full now and script is using this new features, what makes it running in Destruction mode very very destructive. After 15 minutes of testing against DLink 524 router cannot hold that much "attention". Need to be restarted. You can also imagine what chaos and strange feelings can be done if there are another wireless networks in range. You should use this script only against your own network, also be sure that NO other networks are in range! Tested on BackTrack 3 and BackTrack4b with Atheros (AR5212), Intel 4965, Edimax 7318USg. Sorry for some errors, not native English speaking.

Looks like that> img151.imageshack.us/i/airstorm.png/

Source is here> http://pastebin.com/f64d6333e

Very very nice!

Thank you, ill be playing with this later tonight =]
    Using backtrack for the first time is like being 10 years old again with the keys to a Ferrari.

Nice piece of work!
    Works well on first run.

eeepc 701 4G
    BT4-pre
    madwifi driver with digininja patch

Just remember if you're creating a logfile that BT4-pre doesn't have a /root/Desktop folder.

// vvpalin - Did you have a look at it?
    also what is a moderated member?

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aliosity View Post
    also what is a moderated member?
    Generally speaking a moderated member is someone who has been given an infraction, for one of several possible reasons. It means that said member's post go into a queue for the moderators to look at and review before being seen here on the forums, to help ensure that said post complies with the forums' rules.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Just burned his ISO

Thanks for sharing your script, Michaetito. Every now & then a nice guy shows up with a handy stuff like this one... probably without having exact idea of how blessingly it makes learning so much easier for the noobs. Thank you so much!!!

By the way, you probably should change the download location of script to this one:

pastebin.com/m5b515a1a

Thanks, suprised that no negative post shows up. (yet) Yes this script is fine for learning some basics of Bash scripting. If anyone have problem with Target scan on BackTrack 4 pre-final, so simply change line 173 to: (i gues that would be fine for pre-Final)
    Code:
     iwlist $WIFI scan > /root/target_list.txt
    Thinking about translate my first Bash script + C programs, which mae be also interesting for members who have Parallel port on their computers and want use it for some interesting purpose. Do not know why to change dowload link on pastebin, seems to be the same on both locations.

Ya i got in trouble

and no i haven't had a chance to take a look ive been busy writing my own stuff, but i'll be sure to take a glance tomorrow =]
    Using backtrack for the first time is like being 10 years old again with the keys to a Ferrari.

I actually have seen this, few things ... first off some of the commands might need a little tweeeking for the alfa card "which i must say is horrid with mdk3 in the first place"

Second, while i love the colors your ==== lines are way to long, most of use have multiple windows open and it looks bad when they wrap imo.

You could also close every if rite after the command rather than fi fi fi at the end lol. That way it just looks nicer.

Other then my ocd complaints its an awesome script =]

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by Michaetito View Post
    Do not know why to change dowload link on pastebin, seems to be the same on both locations.
    For the location of script, your posted address brings up this error:

Errors

* Unknown post id, it may have expired or been deleted

nevermind, the second location is also compromised!

Now, for starters, Option #3 returns this error:

usage: airmon-ng <start|stop|check> <interface> [channel]
    Error : unrecognised wireless request "1M"
    Switching to mode Monitor, rate 1M!

If you do a iwconfig right after that it still shows bit rate higher than 1mb.

I directly went for Option #13 which, after providing inputs, resulted into a couple of Terminal box flashes that lasted for fraction of second.

Meanwhile, the script window returned this error:

Warning: Cannot convert string "nil2" to type FontStruct
    xterm: unable to open font "-Misc-Fixed-Medium-R-Normal--20-200-75-75-C-100-ISO10646-1", trying "fixed"....

I tried things a bit different but in vein. Same results everytime, except each of the later attempts responded by this:

xterm: unable to open font "-Misc-Fixed-Medium-R-Normal--20-200-75-75-C-100-ISO10646-1", trying "fixed"....

...which is apparently a series of attempts, rather than trying once. I hope the feedback gives you clear picture. I'd also love to see 'Runtime log' like one that comes with AP-****er.py (never guessed those hidden keys until i ran it )

Also 'vvpalin' is quite true about Alfa, you should look into this one as the card itself is quite a celebrity around here.

My Spec:

AWUS036H
    BT3
    Default drivers

Quote Originally Posted by Mobzi View Post
    For the location of script, your posted address brings up this error:

Errors

* Unknown post id, it may have expired or been deleted
    nevermind, the second location is also compromised!
    Seem to you are the only one, who have dificulties with that download link, but if you manage to download and run the script, logic says that link cannot be compromised

Now, for starters, Option #3 returns this error:
    usage: airmon-ng <start|stop|check> <interface> [channel]
    Error : unrecognised wireless request "1M"
    Switching to mode Monitor, rate 1M!
    If you do a iwconfig right after that it still shows bit rate higher than 1mb.
    Option #3 is Monitor/Managed mode switcher for Intel cards!, not contain line with airmon, so do not know whatś wrong for you. Every switcher contains line iwconfig $WIFI rate 1M which should be able to set rate 1M, if it doesn't, cant help. (yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Mobzi View Post
    Meanwhile, the script window returned this error:
    About cheese lines: its ok, i know about that, shouldn't worry you - you can see fixed there. Airoscript older versions was doing the same, something with fonts..

About Alfa - as far i know ist based on realtek chipset, which should work with airmon-ng, do not know, do not have that card. If Alfa card need some extra lines to switch to monitor mode, i will take a look at it when i buy it. But you can always buy me an Alfa and i promise you script will be working fine in hour after card arrives

If anyone have problem with ==== lines, open script in some text editor and change it, shorter it, delete it... whatever