Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: Theme

  1. #1
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9

    Default Theme

    Hello

    The theme for the forum is of a new look.

    I am not sure if I messed something or if this is just new look.

    If this is just new look or if I messed it, how does one go back to the way it looked before?

    before was all black theme.

    now is brown and black and red.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    8,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sircrazy View Post
    Hello
    The theme for the forum is of a new look.
    I am not sure if I messed something or if this is just new look.
    If this is just new look or if I messed it, how does one go back to the way it looked before?
    before was all black theme.
    now is brown and black and red.
    New theme part of the new forum overhaul from muts
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

  3. #3
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archangel.amael View Post
    New theme part of the new forum overhaul from muts
    oh. It look alright, I just became very used to the black, I thought I broke the interwebz

  4. #4
    Member imported_Deathray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archangel.amael View Post
    New theme part of the new forum overhaul from muts
    We cant get the white background back? I have a hard time reading with these dark colors, even thought they look slick.
    - Poul Wittig

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    8,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathray View Post
    We cant get the white background back? I have a hard time reading with these dark colors, even thought they look slick.
    Muts is still working on it. Give it time. There was an announcement about it earlier on the forums here but apparently that message has disappeared for the time.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Thorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Green Dome
    Posts
    1,509

    Default

    In addition to being much harder to read than the last theme (which was difficult to read, to say the least), this one is downright, 100%, goddamned fugly. Let's hope some alternatives are available soon.
    Thorn
    Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.

  7. #7
    My life is this forum Barry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    In addition to being much harder to read than the last theme (which was difficult to read, to say the least), this one is downright, 100%, goddamned fugly. Let's hope some alternatives are available soon.
    I don't know, it has that 1995 era dungeon master game feel to it.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

  8. #8
    Senior Member streaker69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA
    Posts
    3,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I don't know, it has that 1995 era dungeon master game feel to it.
    That explains it, everytime I click "new posts" I get the feeling I'm going to encounter a Slavering Grue.

    I for one vote for at least the option to have the default VBulletin theme available for selection.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

  9. #9
    My life is this forum Barry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,817

    Default

    As long as it's not blue or red text on a black background I really don't care. I actually like the dark theme we have now.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

  10. #10
    Junior Member AnActivist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    77

    Default

    I haven't been here long so I don't think my say accounts for much. However, respectfully I'd like to voice that I think the previous theme looked much cleaner and more professional, this theme feels cheesier to me, each to his own though.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •