Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WPA Cracking & Wordlist IDEA

Just burned his ISO

Exclamation WPA Cracking & Wordlist IDEA

guys i got an idea , 1st sorry about my poor english , recently i was try to hack wpa wireless password and also iwas try shadows password file cracking , i success but all i am seeing every body looking for a good passwordlist , most people running back track from usb flash drives right ? so if you dont have a passwordlist you got to be create one or you got to dowload from somewhere its getting too complicated even you download or create one now i am asking HOW LONG WILL BE TAKE TO CREATE PROFESSIONAL incremental 8 to 14 or more character Paswordfile i can say its will be takes too long and how much space you guys will be need i can say a lot and once you done with all step how long will be takes to crack to hash or wpa password its can take day or months. MY IDEA IS there is tons of members in this forum pages and how many people download back track ? millions ? lets open some Donation Foundation and if you wanna be part of it you can donate 5 to $10 than once we have enough money we can purchase NVIDIA Tesla Super Computer with good configuration all we can do after get some business class verison fios connection and create us own dedicated server for wpa or hash cracking and if you donate money for this project you guys can use it you dont have to carry large password list and this kind computer are 250 times faster than regular computer we can easyly crack most difficult passwords or hashes . Hassle Free ,and so Fast you odnt have think alot about wpa and hash cracking ,

sorry to burst your bubble but your a little late with this idea. i dont know if the creator wants to give any more info about this but if you do a bit of searching on the forums, im sure u will come across the thread that does what your idea suggests.
    Until they become conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious...

Very good friend of the forum Virchanza's Avatar

OK it will be 250 times faster... but I bet you there's gonna be more than 250 people looking to use it.

And if it's a real WPA password, 60 or so characters long and littered with funky symbols, then it would want to be 10 to the power of 30 times faster to be of any use. Here's a thread on it:

http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=17890
    Ask questions on the open forums, that way everybody benefits from the solution, and everybody can be corrected when they make mistakes. Don't send me private messages asking questions that should be asked on the open forums, I won't respond. I decline all "Friend Requests".

Just burned his ISO

Default nope

before posting comments please makes some research about tesla computers rack . i can tell you someo f analyst its totaly wrong , ( i found this recovery rates from 400 passwords per second on a mid-range Core 2 Duo before the GPU acceleration; that moved to 12,500 per second with a single GTX 280, and 50,000 with the Tesla S1070 ($8,000 street). For about $15,000 worth of hardware) and regular computer rates 400 password per secont if we use airolib its will be much much faster . Tesla S1070 support 50 000 per secont i dont know if we use airolib how much will be faster but i am talking about rack of computer not one i am sure regular small business and house worker password will be crack less than 5 min.

Developer

I have actually already done this. I have a dedicated 4u rack computer which runs a quad core and has 3 nvidia 295 gtx cards. I get 58,000 -59,000 psk/second using pyrit. I don't create tables though, Thanks to Edgan we have a passthrough function for cowpatty which pipes the hash's straight into cowpatty. Another good friend made a web interface for the cracker.

Currently may wordlist is about 4.2 gigs and 400 million words and takes about a hour to run through

There are a few issues though that have prevented me from making it public.

#1 Most people that would be using this for a legit purpose are bound by contracts which prevent them from uploading files to a server.

#2 I realized since the main tools being used (i.e. Cowpatty and Pyrit) I dont belive I can charge money for people to use my machine under the GPL. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that one.

#3 I would do it on a donation scale but we all know how much cheap haxor skiddies want to donate.

Heres some pics of the web interface if you are interested.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8864/kracker1.jpg

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/376/kracker2.jpg

If you need any more info on how to make your own let me know and I'll try to explain it to you.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    There are a few issues though that have prevented me from making it public.
    #2 I realized since the main tools being used (i.e. Cowpatty and Pyrit) I dont belive I can charge money for people to use my machine under the GPL. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that one.
    I am pretty sure you can sell the use of a service.

As for number 3, you could always set a mandatory minimum donation.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by archangel.amael View Post
    As for number 3, you could always set a mandatory minimum donation.
    One hundred billion dollars.

Cash.
    Ask questions on the open forums, that way everybody benefits from the solution, and everybody can be corrected when they make mistakes. Don't send me private messages asking questions that should be asked on the open forums, I won't respond. I decline all "Friend Requests".

Great idea .. sounds like a fun little project but sadly i don't have the cash to set up my own .. nor the coding skill needed.

I'd be willing to donate if or when you get it set up "send me a pm".. i wonder if you could make it so users can add there own wordlist? Would be nice if we could import a cupp database to further incress the success rate.

You could also set it up so, each person gets a few hours a day for a minimum donation each month .. or year lol

I also think if you wanted to do away with the donation tag it wouldn't be a prob as i thought the GPL license allowed for scenarios like this.
    Using backtrack for the first time is like being 10 years old again with the keys to a Ferrari.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vvpalin View Post
    I'd be willing to donate if or when you get it set up "send me a pm".. i wonder if you could make it so users can add there own wordlist? Would be nice if we could import a cupp database to further incress the success rate.
    Maybe but then one has to deal with multiple instances in the dictionary.
    How are you to know what is included and what is not.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by modacompany View Post
    before posting comments please makes some research about tesla computers rack

No need to do any research, you're already after telling me that they can do 50,000 keys a second, which still isn't even nearly near fast enough to have an impact on a process which is gonna take billions of billions of billions of billions of billions of billions of years.

i am sure regular small business and house worker password will be crack less than 5 min.
    My calculator isn't so sure. And I've yet to see my calculator make a mistake.

If you have a 63-character-long password, and if each character is random, the Milky Way Galaxy will have expired by the time you crack it.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast