Thread: BT4 Main Boot

Default BT4 Main Boot

I have a ASUS Eee PC 900 with Linux as its main boot seq. I am looking to just to have BT4 running on it instead. My question is, how would I approach this? I hate the OS that my computer has on it right now, I have got so familiar with BT. So I am basically looking to rip the old OS and replace it with the New BT. I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thank You

EDIT: On qtparted these are my partitions:

/dev/sda (1-4)
    /dev/sdb (1)
    /dev/sdc (1)

so basically you want to do a HD install of bt4? pureh@te posted a link to a manual that guides you through the installation process and how to partition your drives, the link is in the BT4beta HowTo's section i cant post urls yet so yea search for it there.

Quote Originally Posted by toxic veins View Post
    so basically you want to do a HD install of bt4? pureh@te posted a link to a manual that guides you through the installation process and how to partition your drives, the link is in the BT4beta HowTo's section i cant post urls yet so yea search for it there.
    Yea i am not trying to create a partition, more like whiping out the old boot and replacing it with BT.

So ????
    Use the tutorial and install the bt4 on your existing partitions.
    It's written in detail and has all the answers.
    No spoonfeading today.
    SecurityTube has two new sections. Questions & News

I'm feeling generous this evening. HERE is the link everyone has referred to. Very detailed, works well. I've used it numerous times myself.