Thread: How to cancel an order in data-alliance.us /.net

Just burned his ISO

Default How to cancel an order in data-alliance.us /.net

I am from Europe, I buy in data-alliance but the status don't change to shipped because the service in europe is very slowly and not support.

I have two emails with 2 number orders :S one in spanish other in english. The contact page to cancel the order dont works only the spanish, but anyone answer. What can i do?

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by betita_elfica View Post
    I am from Europe, I buy in data-alliance but the status don't change to shipped because the service in europe is very slowly and not support.

I have two emails with 2 number orders :S one in spanish other in english. The contact page to cancel the order dont works only the spanish, but anyone answer. What can i do?
    Did you call them?

Telephone number: (US) 520-394-4296
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Just burned his ISO

I am spanish, this number is very expensiveee, it costs a lot only 1 minute

I bought an Alfa AWUS036H from the webpage about 4 months ago. The server crashed and it looked like my order did not go through. I called them and placed the order over the phone and they assured me the order didn't go through. Sure enough I was charged and they said I would have to wait 14 days to release the payment back to me. Either way I got my card and they were helpful but I got all my problems fixed over email.

Their email support is better imo than phone, PM me if you want the email address of the person who helped me.

Quote Originally Posted by betita_elfica View Post
    I am spanish, this number is very expensiveee, it costs a lot only 1 minute
    Use skype.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cybrsnpr View Post
    Use skype.
    Or Google Talk
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

This would seem to fall in to the category of "buyer beware".

1) Research the company you're planning to do business with (reseller ratings, BBB, etc)
    2) Ensure you have a working means of communicating with them prior to making your purchase.

If you haven't received any goods you should be able to cancel payment.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thorin View Post
    This would seem to fall in to the category of "buyer beware".

1) Research the company you're planning to do business with (reseller ratings, BBB, etc)
    2) Ensure you have a working means of communicating with them prior to making your purchase.

If you haven't received any goods you should be able to cancel payment.
    I am pretty sure this is the same guy that spent about 4 days crying to any and everyone who would listen( on the irc channel) about buying the card from either data alliance or ebay. First it was the fact that he is in Spain, then it was ebay or data alliance, then the price diffs, then the should he get it priority mail or first class.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Just burned his ISO

I send the e-mails and i am with a trouble.

When i buy it and pay it. I recive 3 e-mails, one of my paypal paid. And asomeone 2 diferent number invoices :S one in english with a xxxxx number invoice and other in spanish with a little xxx number invoice.

I send 2 e-mails one from enlgish support other for spanish people. Spanish people say me that he cancel the order but english people say me that i dont pay :S but i send the id transiccion number from paypal because its paid!

However the order is not cancelled, only the spanish order xxx invoice but the enlgish invoice that is in the login webpage its still Status: Ordered.

I am waiting..but its not normally to have 2 diferent inovices and he says me that i didnt pay :S I buy since 2005 in ebay and china's stores and always go OK the payments.

Developer

As I told you on IRC this is not our problem. One more post about it and I will ban your whole IP range.