Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Packet help

Default Packet help

Im looking for software that will recreate packets. So basically when someone is browsing the web is it possible or does anyone know of software that will re assemble the packets so you can watch where he/she is browsing?

Just burned his ISO

Wireshark, Chaosreader

Quote Originally Posted by easycheese13 View Post
    Im looking for software that will recreate packets. So basically when someone is browsing the web is it possible or does anyone know of software that will re assemble the packets so you can watch where he/she is browsing?
    There are several ways to do this, and most have been covered here in other threads. It depends primarily on whether or not you're happier looking at the packets or you want to see what the user sees on their browser.
    Thorn
    Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.

webspy i think it is, sorry im not in backtrack at the moment, its a part of dsniff,
    I would rather be hated for what i am,
    Then loved for what i am not.

Thanks for the replies, yeah im already using wireshark but i was looking for something that actually reassemblies the packets so i can see what they see in their browser

I think this just might be a good thread to introduce this http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/...n4897053.shtml

Watch the video, there is a part where they demonstrate what a trojan can do through a simple link. If you look closely they are using a Windows machine (target) and Ubuntu as the attacker. I would like to ask what program are they using because im sure thats the program the OP is asking for.
    This is a hackers forum :P
    root ~# aircrack-ng pwnd-01.cap
    Lenovo Thinkpad R500, OS: Ubuntu 8.10, BackTrack3, Windows XP (VirtualBox), Windows Vista, Windows 7 beta

ettercap has a plugin for just that. look into that.
    Until they become conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious...

Good friend of the forums

Shavx, they use a backdoor with keylogging and vnc abilities, it's not that much of a deal..

Default chaosreader

Use chaosreader as before mentioned
    Lux sit

Default Re:

Thanks again, i will check into all those sugestions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast