Thread: Cracking Wep 4965agn

Just burned his ISO

Default Cracking Wep 4965agn

Ok, im pretty much a linux noob..and even more a Backtrack noob. So I have a Sager np2090 with a 4965agn. I would like to crack wep. Im preety much clueless with everything from arcrack, to shell scripts and stuff. So you can go all babysitter on me, because I have no clue what Im doing.

Ok then, I have Backtrack 4 beta on a USB drive ready to go. That was the easy part. Now, how do I get to cracking wep?

And take it easy on me..if I come up with some stupid comment...help?

Thanks for any help.

Just burned his ISO

Use "search" option man.That worked for me!
    Get some work done on your one!!!

Just burned his ISO

What do you mean? In the forums..in backtrack..google? The forum has a whole thread on the 4965 agn, but I have not clue what they are getting at. I need from step 1 to 10...easy step by step. Not coming in halfway through past all the stuff that 90% of people know. Because i dont know much of anything.

thanks!

Just burned his ISO

pass where h**p://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=1556

where too h**p://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=20119

Quote Originally Posted by ferrikstar View Post
    What do you mean? In the forums..in backtrack..google? The forum has a whole thread on the 4965 agn, but I have not clue what they are getting at. I need from step 1 to 10...easy step by step. Not coming in halfway through past all the stuff that 90% of people know. Because i dont know much of anything.

thanks!
    You are posting in wrong section.pay the attention to thread title as its for Working Hardwares in BT4(Compatibility List).
    No spoon feeding allowed here & if you don't know that wireless basics & linux basics then start with basics,rather then straight to Cracking etc.second there are issues with this hardware to work.some reported success while others not.check with this thread and do your homework.

http://www.aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?id=iwlagn

also some more Imp. Links
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/search.php
    Google Is My Guide

Just burned his ISO

Got it. My bad. Thanks for the links. Google helps But there is so much scattered info on the subject that its hard to find a source that works and in understandable. Deleting this thread..if I can!