Thread: Intel 4965agn step by step please

Just burned his ISO

Question Intel 4965agn step by step please

I have this Intel Wi-fi card, and i'd like to wep crack wifi networks. I have bt3 and bt4beta (how to login?) downloaded, all i need is step by step instructions how to wep crack. I ran through topics on this forum, but every one is different with many not understandable things. Please can someone post step-by-step instructions? Thanks!

Good friend of the forums

We DON'T support you if you try to crack anyone's network except yours. I would suggest you read the rules before asking such a question... the step-by-step instructions have been posted on too many threads in this forum, on too many sites, all over the internet, for you to ask for them, specifically for you, here. Sorry for being harsh, but... yor question kinda asks for it. Hope you change your attitude and start finding out thing yourself.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by domyrat View Post
    I have this Intel Wi-fi card, and i'd like to wep crack wifi networks. I have bt3 and bt4beta (how to login?) downloaded, all i need is step by step instructions how to wep crack. I ran through topics on this forum, but every one is different with many not understandable things. Please can someone post step-by-step instructions? Thanks!
    If you can't figure out how to even log in to the system then you really have no business trying to "haxor the web". Best if you just leave it alone for now.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by domyrat View Post
    How many networkS do you have?

Also if you are too lazy to search around on this forum I guess everyone who knows will be too lazy to reply with an appropriate answer.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Just burned his ISO

Ok, lets try another post
    1st, i'm not a pc noob, i'm linux complete noob.
    2nd, i'm trying to learn linux wep cracking my own network, because there are no functional windows tools to do it
    3rd i searched and read many forums, and didnt find the apropriate answer to my problem

After more reading, i found out my card doesnt yet support injection. But there are some ppl that say its doable, and i now opened this to tell me how it could be doable. I dont understand linux distributions, and other linux stuff (i started to learn now). I even found some steps how to do something on linux with my card, but i get errors in "make" or "make install". Maybe i chose wrong distribution or whatever, so that's why i am in search for a whole WORKING step-by-step solution here.