Thread: Backtrack 3 usb wireless3945

Just burned his ISO

Default Backtrack 3 usb wireless3945

Hi guys i ve did my research befor posting here and tried all kinds of method but didnt realy understand it or the didnt work for me .....

I had installed backtrack 3 on vmware and was un able to get my wirless card to work (intel 3945 built in hp laptop....) with my research i found out vmware did not support wirelesse cards....

so i instaled backtrack on my usb to use it..... i still have same probblem i m unable to make my wireless card 3945 work .... can someone help me install the drivers for it .....

I really need to know ..

1) how to instal the basic drivers for it so i can acces internet
    2) how to modifiye it after to be able to go in monitoring mode with mobprobe ....

thanx a lot in advance for your help ......

Just burned his ISO

Well thanx everyone even if thers no answer lol ..... i finally got it working with spoondrv ... and finally understood the modprobe -r ipwraw and modeprobe iwl3945 ...... i m am able to acces internet from backtrack know ....... only thing i need to do is learn and practice to crack wep any tutorials sugestion would be nice thanx .....

Maybe you can try using that astoundig feature called "search"...

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyMr7 View Post
    Well thanx everyone even if thers no answer lol ..... i finally got it working with spoondrv ... and finally understood the modprobe -r ipwraw and modeprobe iwl3945 ...... i m am able to acces internet from backtrack know ....... only thing i need to do is learn and practice to crack wep any tutorials sugestion would be nice thanx .....
    No, please... let me
    Google = bt+wep+cracking
    SecurityTube has two new sections. Questions & News

Just burned his ISO

modprobe -r iwl3945
    modprobe ipwraw
    airmon-ng start wifi0