Thread: Split and merge Rainbow tables

Just burned his ISO

Default Split and merge Rainbow tables

Hi everybody !

How can i split and merge a Cowpatty rainbow tables (xxxx pass and 1 ESSID) without compromise its integrity ?

ben

Just burned his ISO

Hard one, isn't it ...

I looked all over the internet the last 3 days and didn't find anything.

You might want to know why i need this information, it's because Cowpatty is a single thread app, so running 4 of those in the same time with a splitted tables made the Pwd/s score from 136 000 to 520 000 with a Q6600 .

By the way, sorry for the double posting earlier, i didn't see my first post, and i taught it wasn't approved by the mod.

Ben

Good friend of the forums

no clue you may want to check out medusa you can rent 100$ worth of amazon servers and crack fast as balls

* alsl new rti format is perdy small and slick freeranbowtables.com
    * also want to check out cuda for nvidia gfx cards as of now I dont know of any open source apps for *inx but once they make an idiot proof one I want to setup dual gfxcards and a public cracking server and melts my cards all day

Just burned his ISO

I will check freeranbowtables.com, thanks

But come back because i posted another reply already, just waiting for the moderator approval...

Waiting for mod approval... already 1 hour...

2 hours...

Fax communication is not dead

Quote Originally Posted by bendead View Post
    I will check freeranbowtables.com, thanks

But come back because i posted another reply already, just waiting for the moderator approval...

Waiting for mod approval... already 1 hour...

2 hours...

Fax communication is not dead
    I'm sorry your posts were not approved as quickly as you would like, the mods here are volunteers with lives, work, family and other such important things to attend to before they put in as much free time here as they can spare.

Perhaps you might want to think about that before making such impatient posts in the future.

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by balding_parrot View Post
    I'm sorry your posts were not approved as quickly as you would like, the mods here are volunteers with lives, work, family and other such important things to attend to before they put in as much free time here as they can spare.

Perhaps you might want to think about that before making such impatient posts in the future.
    I understand that, and thanks you for your "job".

All the rules are very weird. I mean, stay in the newbie area for 3 days, its ok for me, I also understand it.

But not being able to reply to a comment of someone who miss understood you, is a BIG problem, If your were in my situation, you would know.

And the biggest problem is the way to get off the newbie section, the number of post. Since when the number is an indicator of quality ?

"such impatient posts" yes, better send a fax or a bottle in the sea... just joking

PS : you don't have the solution of my problem

i checked freeranbowtables.com

it's a good project, but the actual power : 1100 Gflops is extremely low... it's the same than a single 4870HD

for the split, i think i can forget about this... seems to be impossible

So maybe another alternative : Is there a way to make Cowpatty or airolib-ng read the tables from different portion ???

Update :

I converted The Cowpatty table to an airolib-ng table, and opened it with Sqlite3.

Does Someone know the syntax to delete entries "from 1 to 100 000 for example" ?

Never mind...

.DELETE FROM PASSWD WHERE (id >=x)

.DELETE FROM PASSWD WHERE (id >=y)