Thread: Cracking WEP/WPA

Just burned his ISO

Default Cracking WEP/WPA

I have cracked a network wireless with WEP encryption ,but i can't connect to internet because it won't give IP address.My question is : how can i find AP ip address.'Coz i don't think that AP is configured for DHCP.

Log into your router's admin console and see what it is set as. Did you turn on DHCP when you configured your AP? It is YOUR AP isn't it?

Default Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by icedark View Post
    I have cracked a network wireless with WEP encryption ,but i can't connect to internet because it won't give IP address.My question is : how can i find AP ip address.'Coz i don't think that AP is configured for DHCP.
    He or She said they just "cracked a network wireless with WEP", not the same as I just cracked my WEP encyrpted wireless router, but DHCP does not seem to be working or is not configured properly.

Obviously if its your router you can just log into the router and see what's up with DHCP.

Quote Originally Posted by icedark View Post
    Go ahead and change the setting then.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Just burned his ISO

----
    @ShadowKill, you're right!
    i removed my post...
    sorry!!!
    ----

It's not, and don't feed the idiot please. It's obvious he is trying to leech his neighbor's internet so there is no reason to help him. We don't condone illegal activities here. Period.

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Just burned his ISO

Obviously you're trying to break into someone else's AP (if it was yours you would know the IP address).

Funny to read you're able to break the WEP key but you're not able to find out the IP address

Anyway. What you're trying to do is illegal and this forum will not support you with that...

Quote Originally Posted by 44RT! View Post
    Obviously you're trying to break into someone else's AP (if it was yours you would know the IP address).

Funny to read you're able to break the WEP key but you're not able to find out the IP address

Anyway. What you're trying to do is illegal and this forum will not support you with that...
    Hmmm, didn't I just say that very thing....

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill