Fatal error occured - can't setup union
I'm trying to use the BT3 installer to create a harddisk bootable
version. No OS is currently installed and its blank.
Toshiba Pro 4300 series
I think it is trying to install on an incompatible filesystem? If so, which are
compatible? (Tried NTFS / Linux E2TFS)
* testing the filesystem for posix compatibility
* not compatible - starting posixov
* setup union directory (using aufs, with udba=none)
mount: mounting aufs on union failed
Fatal error occured - can't setup union (aufs)
* Something went wrong and we can't continue. This should never happen.
* Please reboot your computer with Ctrl+Alt+Delete
I know the installer is untested. But I'm more inclined to think its my fault
than the programmer's