JBroFuzz 2.1 released
JBroFuzz is a web application fuzzer for requests being made over HTTP or HTTPS. Its purpose is to provide a single, portable application that offers stable web protocol fuzzing capabilities.
Current version is 2.1. Get it from the SourceForge Download Section.
Release Notes (2.1):
* Ctrl + M to load your own fuzzers from a .jbrf file
* Removed the default addition of line feeds at the end of each request, make sure you know what you are fuzzing!
* On The Wire: Right-click, clear & also option to select to see requests and/or responses
* Added ASCII 85 (045-A85-RFC) & printable ASCII 94 (046-A94-CHR) fuzzers.
* Base32 and zBase32 Encode/Decode functionality added
* JBroFuzz now logs into daily log (thnx Ranulf!)
* You can load your custom payloads by placing a file called fuzzers.jbrf within your working directory.
* Added 3 new file extension fuzzers (thnx Adam)
JBroFuzz | Get JBroFuzz at SourceForge.net