New Wordlist Generator [Windows Only]
Long time reader, first time poster.
I've enjoyed Backtrack for quite a while, and I've never contributed anything, so I thought I'd give something back:
LST 0.6.1 beta - Password List Generator
Tested on Vista -- I have been told it works on XP
No Linux support -- sorry guys!
- Prepend/Append passwords together [mutate].
- First letter Uppercase, all lowercase, all uppercase.
- Do not add passwords of certain length [min/max length]
- - Ability to truncate [cut off] or 'fill' [repeat password] to fit length
- Split files at certain size [good since aircrack-ng gets iffy around 2GB].
- Full password list generator [all possible letters, numbers, symbols, etc]
- - Tells you how large the password list will be [i.e. HUGE]
- Web-based generator:
- - Grabs text from website
- - spiders through to all other websites [optional]
- - spider but stay within the site's domain [also optional]
- - won't grab HTML text, only content
-Telephone Number Prefix Finder:
- - Enter your city and it will find all areacodes & prefixes in your area.
- - ** Just add the last 4 digits to these prefixes and you've got a list of every phone number in your area! **
I have a screenshot, but I haven't made 15 posts or more (so I'm not allowed to link to urls).
I might be bending the rules a bit, but:
Note: I was heavily influenced by shamenvirtuels interfaces.
I needed a program that did these things. I know that wyd does a lot of this and there was another program posted on the forum that does some of these options, but this is an all-in-one generator for Windows.
It has worked very well for me and I wanted to share.
I'd love to just link you guys to the program, but unfortunately I'm not allowed to post URL's until I've made 15 posts or more.
Let me know if you guys are interested!
P.S. I apologize if I'm breaking the forum's rules by posting links to pictures, or because I'm posting a windows-only program. I don't know of any other place on the net where people would appreciate the program like I have. Sorry!