did this change?? (i mean its my responsibility to know, so im asking)
because my posts are disappearing. - just wondering..
We want everyone to enjoy using & contributing to our projects, so please follow our very minimal rules:
By registering with these forums you agree to be bound by the following rules....
* We do not condone any illegal activity at all.
* Any advice/information offered in these forums is to be used for the legal informational/professional/educational purposes for which it is intended.
* New registrants posts will be moderated first, causing a slight delay in the post appearing - DO NOT report problems with your post not appearing instantly during your first 3 days membership.
* Use sensible descriptive titles in your posts - not titles such as "Please Help!!" or "Need Assistance" or "what Am I Doing Wrong?" etc
* Do not cross-post - 1 post in the relevant area is enough!
* Search for related previous postings, before creating a new thread.
* Do not post about breaking into networks that do not belong to you and for which you have no permissions.
* Any religious, political or pornographic references will not be tolerated.
* Posts like - "Oooh! look!! I've cracked my neighbours wireless AP" or "How do I hack a network!?" are not needed here, thanks.
* Please don't bother with spam messages - they will be removed/moved/edited/deleted and you will be banned.
* Members signatures may NOT contain URL links, in any form.
These rules are subject to alteration and/or addition. It is your responsibility to be aware of any changes.