Language on the video possible not safe for work, depends on where you work I guess... :D
sry if someone posted it already :D
REDMOND, WA--Microsoft today released to the press a copy of the error codes that will be incorporated into their new operating system, Windows XP.
Reportedly, multi-billionaire Microsoft tycoon Bill Gates stated, "This is the best set of error codes yet!"
Even so, we will reserve judgment until we have had a chance to put the new operating system to the test.
These are the new error codes. Judge for yourselves.
- Unexpected Intelligent User Encountered
- Intimidation Failed; Attempting to Crash Repeatedly
- Erroneous Error; No Error Occurred (Yet)
- RAM Depleted; Annex Japan (Y/N)?
- Deluxe Error. Please Send $275 to Upgrade Your Error
- Long File Name Error; Drive C: Erased to Make Room for Filename
- Insufficient RAM to Crash Properly; Attempting Fake crash
- Alphanumeric Sequence "OS2" Prohibited
- This License Has Expired; Your Computer Will Shut Down Until You Purchase Another Copy
- Error Buffer Overflow; Too Many Errors
- Non-Microsoft Application Encountered; Deleting Application From System
- Push Error; Erasing Files to Make Room for Advertisement
- Abnormal Continuation; Windows Loaded Correctly This Time
- User Error; Lemming Not Found
- Open Standard Encountered; Attempting to Redmondize
- Reserved for Future Coding Errors
- Virus Error - Other Applications Will Be Closed Instead
- Orwell Not Found; You Must Use MSN
- Cash Underflow - Credit Card Number Will Be Assimilated
- Keyboard Error; User Must Learn to Slow Down
- User Error; Reading License Agreement Mandatory to Continue
- Error Message Deleted
- Expected Error Did Not Occur; Attempting to Restart Error
- Multitasking Attempted; System Confused
- Network Error - Your Crash Will Be Replicated to All Stations
- Freedom-of-Choice Error; Select a Microsoft Browser To
- Insult Detected -- Your Bill Gates Joke Will Be Deleted
- Error Removing Temporary File; a Permanent File Will Be
- Oops; Wrong Disk Formatted. Sorry About That.
- Mandatory Error Inserted to Meet Error Quota
- Please Insert Your Favorite Error Here
- Error In Progress; Please Wait....
- Unknown Error Occurred But Was Lost. Windows Will Try To Remember
- Error Parsing Error List; Please Wait For Next Error
- Upgrade Error; Please Format Your Drive And Reinstall Everything.
(see how winblows icons war with each other using numerous weapons)
The New Windows RG Ver has launched with crash facility(tested & approved/crashed by billi gateway)please use each and every function in that winblows you wont see such winblows again
Last day of bill gates.open source community is looking for it.
LAPTOPS FOR GIRLS
MS WINDOWS SUCKS
FIREFOX VS INTERNET EXPLORER
WINDOWS XP BOOTS ON MACBOOK
THE NEW MICROSOFT PRODUCTS LINE-UP
MS ERROR 2005
If you've ever wondered what's behind those "Technical Difficulties... Please Stand By" messages that TV stations run all too often, an anonymous reader shares with us one reason: someone moved the fan.
And some for SysAdmin Day:
I nornally hate 300 pics but this one is funny
best of craigslist
/dev/null finally accelerated!
Tired of waiting for all your bits to finally pipe to /dev/null? We have the answer for you.
Our lab tests have shown an order of magnitude perfomance increase while using
The Hardware Accelerated /dev/null card.
Too many mutex locks in your CHAR device subsystem leads to IO contention
in an unaccelerated /dev/null device. Don't let this happen to you!
1The Twelve Commandments of Flaming
Make things up about your opponent: It's important to make your lies sound true. Preface your argument with the word "clearly." "Clearly, Brian Hillis is a racist, and a dirtball to boot."
Be an armchair psychologist: You're a smart person. You've heard of Freud. You took a psychology course in college. Clearly, you're qualified to psychoanalyze your opponent. "Peach Pshawski, by using the word 'zucchini' in her posting, shows she has a bad case of ... "
Cross-post your flames: Everyone on the net is just waiting for the next literary masterpiece to leave your terminal. From OPINION to EZ-READER to PETS to CHIT-CHAT, they're all holding their breaths until your next flame. Therefore, post everywhere.
Conspiracies abound: If everyone's against you, the reason can't possibly be that you're a ******. There's obviously a conspiracy against you, and you will be doing the entire net a favor by exposing it.
Lawsuit threats: This is the reverse of Commandment #4 (sort of like the Yin & Yang of flaming). Threatening a lawsuit is always considered to be in good form. "By saying that I've posted to the wrong group, Didley has libelled me, slandered me, and sodomized me. See you in court, Didley."
Force them to document their claims: Even if Ralph Gagliano states outright that he likes tomato sauce on his pasta, you should demand documentation. If Newsweek hasn't written an article on Ralph's pasta preferences, then Ralph's obviously lying.
Use foreign phrases: French is good, but Latin is the lingua franca of flaming. You should use the words "ad hominem" at least three times per article. Other favorite Latin phrases are "ad nauseum," "vini, vidi, vici," "fetuccini alfredo,"...
Tell 'em how smart you are: Why use intelligent arguments to convince them you're smart when all you have to do is tell them? State that you're a member of Mensa or Mega or Dorks of America. Tell them the scores you received on every exam since high school. "I got an 800 on my SATs, LSATs, GREs, MCATs, and I can also spell the word 'premeiotic.'"
Accuse your opponent of censorship. It is your inalienable right to post whatever the hell you want to the net. Anyone who tries to limit your cross-posting or move a flame war to alt.fan.karl-malden.nose is either a communist, a fascist, or both.
Doubt their existence: You've never actually seen your opponent, have you? And since you're the center of the universe, you should have seen them by now, shouldn't you? Therefore, they do not exist! This is the beauty of flamers' logic.
Lie, cheat, steal, leave the toilet seat up.
When in doubt, insult: If you forget the other 11 rules, remember this one. At some point during your wonderful career as a flamer, you will undoubtedly end up in a flame war with someone who is better than you. This person will expose your lies, tear apart your arguments, make you look generally like a bozo. At this point, there's only one thing to do: insult the dirtbag!!! "Oh yeah? Well, your mother does strange things with ... "
The Golden Rule of Flaming:May your flames be witty,insulting, interesting, paradoxical,funny, illogical, caustic, sarcastic,even inconsistent - but never,
ever, let them be boring.[rule #42]