PDA

View Full Version : BT3 USB Part 2

Crazy8
01-16-2008, 07:04 AM
Well I got it all working now, in a way. I used gparted to create a primary fat partition and a primary ext2 partition. I have the BT3 and boot directories on the fat partition.
So what I am wondering is how do I set this up so I can save apps, settings, and all the good stuff?

Thanks for the help

abitaz
01-16-2008, 07:39 AM
You can check out the modifications to the boot menu and more on my blog. The link is in my signature or here (http://n00bhacker.blogspot.com). I think I did a pretty thorough job there. There's also a tutorial somewhere on remote-exploit, if you want to search.

Crazy8
01-16-2008, 06:11 PM
Wow thanks alot. I went over the three (format, install, custom boot) tutorials and did whatever I didn't do originally and it works great. thanks alot for your help. Now that i can actually save stuff, Im going to bookmark your site.

Thanks again.

abitaz
01-16-2008, 06:17 PM
Glad you like it. A lot of work goes into these blogs, and at least once in a while, you get the feeling you're not totally wasting your time.

Crazy8
01-16-2008, 06:53 PM
Well they are very informative. If they can help even one person, then they served their purpose. ;)