PDA

View Full Version : Nice Forums Theme

IsReal
12-04-2007, 03:19 AM
Hi, I just want to congratulate the admins, nice theme for the forums :D and for the next BT3 Beta release.
Merry "pwning" xmas to all!

imported_masteroc
12-04-2007, 04:54 AM
lol yea i just logged on for a second time today and was like....wtf....but still i like it!

incognite
12-04-2007, 05:36 AM
yes I agree, very nice indeed! Quite easy on my eyes :) no more highlighting text to read it :) Yay

Good work lads.

Cogs

sin_gage
12-04-2007, 08:28 AM
Today i woke up an when logged on the her i was very surpised and happy to see the new look of Backtrack forums:D...it's cool man ..cheers to all the people here and congrats to the creators of this new look...;):)

loftrat
12-04-2007, 10:13 AM
^^ What they said, looking good :D

InSanCen
12-04-2007, 12:07 PM
i have no idea what you lot are on about... I changed my theme to Blackfire ages ago...

I suspect this is now the Forum default (seing as there are no other options other than wide... or I am just being stupid.... latter is most possible!)

If that's the case... Great Taste!

imported_spankdidly
12-04-2007, 06:23 PM
The only thing bad I can say is that it's hard to tell which links have been "clicked" or not.

streaker69
12-04-2007, 06:27 PM
Plus now when I'm reading this at work, it looks like I'm reading a Hacker forum, and not some innocent security forum.

imported_spankdidly
12-04-2007, 06:28 PM
Plus now when I'm reading this at work, it looks like I'm reading a Hacker forum, and not some innocent security forum.

Exactly. Precisely. Added the Precisely because Exactly was too short.

streaker69
12-04-2007, 06:31 PM
Exactly. Precisely. Added the Precisely because Exactly was too short.

Not that anyone where I work cares what I read, but there are those here that I'm sure that's an issue.

In the suits minds, black=bad.

Maybe you could come up with a work friendly theme, something in yellows and purples, with maybe some pictures of kittens and puppies?

imported_spankdidly
12-04-2007, 06:33 PM
Haha, Yeah, I understand that. It's not bad, I like it. But at work it looks like a Piratey Forum. Not that I, uh, know what THOSE forums look like.

PrairieFire
12-04-2007, 08:34 PM
i have no idea what you lot are on about... I changed my theme to Blackfire ages ago...

I suspect this is now the Forum default (seing as there are no other options other than wide... or I am just being stupid.... latter is most possible!)

If that's the case... Great Taste!

Glad Im not the only one that realized the forum looks the same as it has for many months now. Looks like the default skin was changed to Blackrazor Fire and the default removed.

beakmyn
12-05-2007, 12:09 AM
Not that anyone where I work cares what I read, but there are those here that I'm sure that's an issue.

In the suits minds, black=bad.

Maybe you could come up with a work friendly theme, something in yellows and purples, with maybe some pictures of kittens and puppies?

You might want to check the battery on your H2S detector.

streaker69
12-05-2007, 01:58 AM
You might want to check the battery on your H2S detector.

Chances are, you and I are the only ones here to know why that's funny.

-=Xploitz=-
12-05-2007, 02:30 AM
I hate these Blackrazor Fire themes. I want my White default theme back!
This one is killing my eyes.

imported_spankdidly
12-05-2007, 02:32 AM
I hate these Blackrazor Fire themes. I want my White default theme back!
This one is killing my eyes.

Then change it back ya chucklehead. You can now.

bruk0ut
12-05-2007, 02:33 AM
I personally quite like this theme.

however I guess it would be nice to let ppl revert back to the old default if so desired.

imported_spankdidly
12-05-2007, 02:33 AM
Chances are, you and I are the only ones here to know why that's funny.

lol, because gasses are seeping into your noise, up to your brain, and making you think crazy thoughts.

Yes, I had to look it up.

-=Xploitz=-
12-05-2007, 02:36 AM
Then change it back ya chucklehead. You can now.

Well sh#t !! It wouldn't let me do it a minute ago. :rolleyes:

Changed back. :D

Ahh!!..MUCH BETTER!!:cool:

imported_spankdidly
12-05-2007, 02:40 AM
Well sh#t !! It wouldn't let me do it a while ago. :rolleyes:

Changed back. :D

Ahh!!..MUCH BETTER!!:cool:

Yes, Veddy.

EDIT: WTF is up with remote-exploit.org?

-=Xploitz=-
12-05-2007, 02:44 AM
Yes, Veddy.

EDIT: WTF is up with remote-exploit.org?

I have no Idea. I have been cramming for my Finals. Thats why you haven't see much of me online as you may have in the past weeks.

streaker69
12-05-2007, 02:45 AM
I have no Idea. I have been cramming for my Finals. Thats why you haven't see much of me online as you may have in the past weeks.

...and what a nice couple of weeks it's been too.

ooh, did I actually type that. ;)

imported_spankdidly
12-05-2007, 02:50 AM

LOL. I was wondering where the Sploitz had been. Ah, Finals. I read an article today that some guy tried to get straight A's, and then applied for jobs. The job-folk didn't even care about his grades, they wanted to know more about projects he had accomplished. The guy was like "Eh, I shouldn't have killed myself trying to get such good grades when no one even gives a damn."

Re@lity
12-05-2007, 02:52 AM
It seems it was just a bit of a glitch.......

No-one's losing the default theme ;)

(Except maybe Xploitz :p :D ;) )

imported_spankdidly
12-05-2007, 02:53 AM

Oh nOes! First the Theme, then remote-exploit.org is down, Next, it'll be someone pee'd in the coffee at work! What's this place coming to?

-=Xploitz=-
12-05-2007, 03:00 AM

Hey!! </me wrinkles brow>

Don't get 2 use to it!! After the 13th finals will be over with. :p

But on a side note...on the 19th-26th me and the wife and kids are going to Minnesota (900 miles away from here in Texas) to visit my outlaws ....I mean in laws:p for Christmas. And they live way, way, way out in the boonies. No internet, and no wi-fi for miles. Its going to be a very rough week on me!! :D.........And for the forums! :p What are y' all going to do without me for a whole solid week?? :confused:

-=Xploitz=-
12-05-2007, 03:02 AM

Whats up with y'all picking on me? Can't a guy take a day or 2 off from the board to study without being flamed? Gesh!!

You guys would be lost without me.:rolleyes: :cool:

imported_spankdidly
12-05-2007, 03:07 AM
on the 19th-26th me and the wife and kids are going to Minnesota (900 miles away from here in Texas) No internet, and no wi-fi for miles.

Sounds like you got 900 miles of.... WARDRIVING!!!!!!

EDIT: 900Miles of CHARON/MDK3. Ohhh That would be bad.

-=Xploitz=-
12-05-2007, 03:10 AM

LOL...Even I can only document and tolerate so much in Wardriving. 900 miles would wear me out thin. Maybe I'll just wardrive Texas.....200 miles:D

InSanCen
12-05-2007, 12:47 PM
And they live way, way, way out in the boonies. No internet, and no wi-fi for miles. Its going to be a very rough week on me!! :D.........

25dBi dish on top of your car?:D

shamanvirtuel
12-05-2007, 12:51 PM

if this happens i want to see a charon report in live situation ;)