PDA

View Full Version : BT5-r3_simple_surreal-situation

zimmaro
01-30-2013, 11:02 PM
hi guys :)
in this ""cam-rec"" I simulated a "SIMPLE-SURREAL-SITUATION". Testing briefly some tools & ""{[((methods))]}""such as
arpspoof,dnsspoof,"fake-update-page", msfconsole(exploit / local / bypassuac with custom exe)...
I DO NOT know if I run everything correctly! :) (I don't think)
if you want to keep an eye on:

https://vimeo.com/58581413

PS: In the video you can see in the "multi / handlers" some ""external influences-""because (i think)the backdoors prepared in advance based on EXTERNAL-IP and free-dynamic-dns (While the test took place in my internal-network)
PS2: THE video-QUALITY low!!
bye

maverik35
01-31-2013, 02:56 PM
As always , an excellent material. I have to say that I 'm a big follower of your work and posts in this BT5 forum.

Congratulations, I've learned a lot from you and hopefully keep on learning.

Luck.

zimmaro
01-31-2013, 04:28 PM
As always , an excellent material. I have to say that I 'm a big follower of your work and posts in this BT5 forum.

Congratulations, I've learned a lot from you and hopefully keep on learning.

Luck.

:)maveric35 sincerely,
it is I who must Thank You for all the help they give us in the forum! especially for me you are a Complete Guide to Linux (terminal-commands, drivers, problem with hardware.eccc) without your advice I do not know if my LINUX-MACHINES would work completely!
my heart THANK YOU!!!!!

PS: ""MY PERSONAL community-theory-life"":

Share knowledges(although ""medium-low-level "" as like me), experiences, emotions, problems, solutions IS Wonderful thing!!.The important thing is to do it with humility, seriousness, commitment and perhaps a hint of irony :)

thehobit
02-08-2013, 04:56 PM
hey one question how did u create the fakeupdate.exe file