PDA

View Full Version : [BT5-r3]simple_speedtest_with_cRARk

zimmaro
10-20-2012, 01:00 PM
hi guys:)
in this ""simple-video-test"" (i think unnecessary ) I wanted to try the difference "in speed" of the tool cRARk (Not-default-install in my BT5-R3)
with && without CUDA-support. nothing new!!

if you want to watch:
http://vimeo.com/51813208

PS: for a perfect & comprehensive explanation of ""how-to-use""cRARk go to
a mythical "blog" of our friend TAPE (many-thanks):
http://adaywithtape.blogspot.it/2010/02/rar-password-cracking-with-crark.html

bye the_g0at-brain

BigMac
10-20-2012, 07:29 PM
gpu power is cool to watch work... there are some nice dictionary files out there...

one of my cuda cracking projects is ran across my network, i have 3 decent gaming machines all with cuda support...
so, the idea is take your large dictionary file and split into 3 sections
dict_1.txt ----> gaming desktop1
dict_2.txt ----> gaming desktop2
dict_3.txt ----> gaming desktop3

a quick and easy interface, upload your desired file you wish to crack (rar pcap etc) to each machine and let them all work together... everything should be automated...
this could be simple and a fun project for anyone wanting to code some basic socket work and if statements

zimmaro
10-21-2012, 01:33 AM
gpu power is cool to watch work... there are some nice dictionary files out there...

one of my cuda cracking projects is ran across my network, i have 3 decent gaming machines all with cuda support...
so, the idea is take your large dictionary file and split into 3 sections
dict_1.txt ----> gaming desktop1
dict_2.txt ----> gaming desktop2
dict_3.txt ----> gaming desktop3

a quick and easy interface, upload your desired file you wish to crack (rar pcap etc) to each machine and let them all work together... everything should be automated...
this could be simple and a fun project for anyone wanting to code some basic socket work and if statements

hi BigMac :)
is a great project (if I understand it) should """look like """[pyrit-server/client] for wpa"
excellent! sorry that my low culture & poor training in programming you can not help!
maybe other "friends of the forum" can give you a hand!
thanks! & I wish you a good job!